** EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM: CYBER MONDAY 8 PACK ELITE TIER FORUM ONLY DEAL!! **

Soldato
Someone enlighten me here please, I have to pay more if I can grab one on monday, but I can maybe get it at original price if I leave my number with someone for them to call me at some point before 9?

I've literally just put my money back in the bank yesterday to get this, what's the new price?

Can I get it at original price?

OcUK Staff
hi
case arrived today which was an unexpected relied a bitfenix ronin. very nice piece of kit considering the price.

it is all set up now and installing win 10. but 1 possible problem if you could adviseplease.

my corsair gold 650m psu is semi modular and i cant believe it but i seem to have lost the extra cpu power module (my old pc did not need it and i removed unneeded wires :( ).

this board suggests it is needed if you plan to overclock so i am stuck at stock.

has anyone tried overclocking without them. i have never every heard of a motherboard needing 4 differed psu connections for power.

thanks

1 8pin connection is fine.

OcUK Staff
I can't seam to fit the rad on the Enthoo Luxe. Anybody having the same issue? The gap between the two centre screws is too long. It means I can only fit it with one screw?

Any suggestions please?

Thanks.
Realistically you dont need all the screws just a couple of corners through each fan and rad.

Last edited:
Associate
all up and running here , took mine to 4.2Ghz and happy at that , have found my case fans are louder than those on the AIO cooler system so far

Well pleased and grateful for the special deal price :) thanks again OcUK & Gibbo

Associate
Realistically you dontyneed all the screws just a couple of corners through each fan and rad.

The corners are not lining up mate. The only one I can line up is one centre one. So my rad is hanging on one screw and lopsided.

Manual does say it's supports a 240mm rad at the top. But not sure what I'm doing wrong :confused:

Soldato
I finally started putting my pack together earlier and it looks like the rad can be placed on the Enthoo Luxe top, with the tubes connecting to the rad right next to the case front panel, which then leaves very little excess slack in the tubes when hooked up to the cpu.

If I rotate the rad 180 degrees, so the tubes connect to the rad next to the top case fan, it looks like I would end up with loads of slack tubing.

The above scenarios is with the rad on the inside of the chassis.

Or am I supposed to fit the rad in that gap between the chassis and the top mesh cover?

Should I be using that chassis/mesh gap for the rad fans?

Wish I felt more with it to put this new pc together, everything feels like a big effort at the mo and my sig pc suddenly becoming very unstable is not helping!

Associate
How have you guys with the Enthoo Luxe connected the radiator fans? The cables aren't long enough to go to the PWM controller. There was a reference to a fan Y cable in the case's manual but I didn't have one in the box of bits.

Associate
How have you guys with the Enthoo Luxe connected the radiator fans? The cables aren't long enough to go to the PWM controller. There was a reference to a fan Y cable in the case's manual but I didn't have one in the box of bits.

Fans under rad. Rad screwed in at the top. One fan could reach the PWM other is on the motherboard.

I'm having a few issues..
Not picking up all my ssds, not detecting the M.2 mouse and keyboard only work in safe mode.

A question please? Which numbers shod my ssds go into and my cd player? In the manual it says sata 4/5 will come unavailable when a m.2 ssd is installed.

Soldato
I hace suggested this yes. Will work on Monday with Gibbo but donty expect it on teh website then it will depend on several factors.

I had talked myself back into ordering one today but then realized it won't fit in my HAF XB EVO case. That's a deal breaker for me as it's the perfect case for my PC desk setup being sat directly under the monitor on a printer shelf. I've gone off towers as a result though I have one that would work with EATX.

If you can work a package that includes the Gigabyte X99-SLI ATX motherboard for example then I'd consider adding myself to that list.

Associate
Fans under rad. Rad screwed in at the top. One fan could reach the PWM other is on the motherboard.
Thanks

I'm having a few issues..
Not picking up all my ssds, not detecting the M.2 mouse and keyboard only work in safe mode.
Not got this far yet, ended up going out for 5 mins to sort out a friend and his tablet and it turned in to 5 hours. This evening I hope, although I'm going to plug my M.2 drive in to the ASUS carrier I bought at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom