Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th November - 3rd December 2015]

Soldato
i've just seen a short gag reel of fabregas' performance today. really sloppy but i don't remember him booting the ball into willians face

Don
Again, not a great performance from us at home but an important win. I think it's clear that it's easier for Klopp to set the side up to play how he wants away from home than at home, at least in the short term. There was a spell at the start of the game where we looked really dangerous but that aside, like with most of our home performances, we looked disjointed and lacking an obvious style or system. Defensively we look so much stronger though and we've got enough in attack to cause teams problems even if we're not playing great collectively.

Despite all that, things are starting to look very positive very quickly. We've been away to all of Utd, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and Spurs and are only 6 points off the top of the table. We're starting to build a bit of momentum with 6 wins in our last 7 and suddenly our injury situation is looking a lot better.

Caporegime
Going to be interesting to see who starts in midfield and attack in a few weeks time. At the moment it's only Lucas and Coutinho who are guaranteed their places imo but with Henderson and Sturridge back Klopp suddenly has a very nice problem on his hands. Can's certainly performed at a very high level over the last month and a case could be argued for him to be starting most games.

Last edited:
Don
His general performances have been good but he has mad moments in games - like the one in the first half today where he dwelled on the ball, got dispossessed and Swansea had a chance on the break. It's easy to forget he's only 21 though.

Back
Top Bottom