System Shock 3 Finally Happening

Caporegime
Night Dive Studios (and Flying Wild Hog) are my favourite developers. :cool:

Very much looking forward to this! :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd love another System Shock like the predecessors. However I really doubt it won't be anything but a severely dumbed down version.

I used to feel that way too...like anything made now is simplified for the masses (like Bioshock was)but Alien Isolation is a great example of this type of game, that can be commercially and critically successful whilst also appealing to all classes of gamers.

Suspended
I very much doubt it will be anywhere near on terms of greatness as System Shock 2, but we can all hope and pray it might just scratch the surface and offer some kind of the same feeling as 2 did.

Soldato
The Alien Isolation engine is one of the few PC titles that ran perfectly buttery-smooth without hours of messing around. As long as it's that hassle free I'll be happy.

Soldato
I'm glad it's a indie studio picking it up and not someone like EA or Ubisoft, who would ruin it. Theres less chance of it ending up as some dumbed down console port.

Last edited:
Caporegime
So far, Night Dive have done good work on various projects, so I'm not too worried about SS3. Hopefully, Otherside Studios will maintain this standard, though it's a quite a tall order. This is a game where you really can't start dismantling / stripping out ways or methods in which one can tackle a situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom