It's snowing

Soldato
Ugh horrible snow here - Durham and to the south west over to the Pennines has been hit quite badly. Had to take a big diversion to get home because so many cars got stuck on a hill at Redworth that it just caused a massive tail back.

Soldato
It's 11 / 12 degC outside right now. Heating still not on.
Its hovering around 0 Deg C here, no heating on and currently got the window open, loving the fresh crisp air.
we got a few inches here in catterick today, started about lunchtime, didnt stop till 4-5ish.
I tryed to get to the shops, unfortunately due to complete incompetence of the majority of the drivers around here i couldn't get anywhere near the center of town, roads were completely gridlocked, tryed getting to it from all directions, ended up driving round in circles for about an hour passing countless muppets spinning there wheels going nowhere, when i decided to call it quits and go home and wait for the madness to calm down.
Hilarious and infuriating in equal measures:eek:

Soldato
OP
Well when i created this post on
post_old.gif
17th Dec 2009, 10:39 i didnt expect it to still be alive 4 years later....

No snow here, a few threats but nothing. most local hills have a dusting. i want it to snow good so i can get my 4 year old on out to sledge, not like last year where we drove for hours and found nowt

Caporegime
Well when i created this post on
post_old.gif
17th Dec 2009, 10:39 i didnt expect it to still be alive 4 years later....

No snow here, a few threats but nothing. most local hills have a dusting. i want it to snow good so i can get my 4 year old on out to sledge, not like last year where we drove for hours and found nowt

6 :)

Back
Top Bottom