Does anyone else find guffing irrationally hilarious?

Soldato
I often crouch down onto our wooden floor or on the coffee table because they reverberate through the wood.

For about a year I also recorded the audio of every single fart I did at home. Some were absolutely hilarious. I keep meaning to put them into a compilation but I haven't got round to it yet.

Soldato
Yeah I fart all the time and proud of it. Everyone likes their own brand right? lol

Was always funny to drop real proper eggy one in a nightclub (as nobody can hear come out) then quickly move on and blame someone else. haha

Plus the old 'pull my finger trick' that my Grandad used to do to me as a kid gets passed down from generation to generation. Never fails to laugh! lol

And it always amuses me how long a fart can last when your running at the same time!

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Only this morning, as soon as I burst open the office doors I farted for a personnel best of 19 steps to my desk, perfectly timed with every foot plant a rather splendid fart came out. My co-workers were in awe of such rectal control and confidence.

The office hag was not happy and called me a pig which just set me off chuckling to myself for minutes. So there is no doubt farts are funny PERIOD. (my farts don`t really smell bad though)

Caporegime
OP
Thanks for the stories guys, I feel a bit better now. :D

To be fair though I try to avoid guffing in front of ladies or colleaguues, I have some standards. :p

Associate
My sister goes crazy if she ever hears or smells one. What else am I meant to do? Holding it in just makes you look funny and if you're walking at the same time you end up walking funny.

If I need to fart it's coming out. Only exception is if it feels like there's a slight possibility of following through...

Associate
I don't normally find farting funny but one occasion springs to mind when I found it hilarious.

Many years ago I was in the local spit and sawdust gym and I was spotting my brother whilst he was bench pressing.

Some random dropped a filthy silent abomination (if you've been around weightlifters, you'll know what I mean!), my brother literally choked and gagged on it and missed his lift. I'd also been overpowered so was unable to to spot him properly and he spent some time pinned helplessly in the kill zone.

The offender stood in the corner ******* himself whilst my brother, still borking, legs flailing finally got the weight off him. Stood up and blamed me for it! :D

Soldato
I was in a supermarket with my girlfriend recently and we were down an aisle with just us and a elderly gentleman. I produced which was arguably one of my best SBVs in recent times. She, naturally, turned to blame me which at this point I said not to be rude and said the old man probably couldn't control it. When we were out of the shop I later proudly admitted it was me :)

I genuinely believe only men find tart humour funny must be something in our DNA as I've never met a female who finds them entertaining.
Was having a discussion with a few friends the other night and says the ultimate test for transgender female->Male would be if you looked them right in the eye and let out an almighty fart and their reaction would be the true test

Soldato
Yeah, we've got this tiny rat of a dog (chihuahua x Jack Russell) who lets out the most potent farts. She's literally tiny so no idea how she creates such monstrosities.

It's equally impressive as it is disgusting.

Associate
Ha ha ha this thread is hilarious! Farts for life! I love doing massive loud ones in supermarkets when shopping but with no reaction and just carry on as normal till in the safe zone then just cracking up. Lol

Associate
Guffing... Rofl it's been a while since I've heard that acronym :D :D :D

Naturally I find them funny, as do some of my work colleagues but we still follow the normal etiquette at work by not doing them, just talking about past home experiences and usually the topic starts when we talk about certain foods :D

What is it with Tesco's ready made curries (Hot chicken tikka masala in particular) and sides? The same goes for Asda's ready made Madras... Jeez you certainly know about it the next morning lol!

We have a saying when it hits the fan at work - Squeaky Bum Time. Funny thread that has made me chuckle... Keep em' coming haha.

Liam.

Associate
Whenever I eat a certain type of bread it gives of a really distinctive musk. So distinctive that my uni mates always knew it was me. Now thats what I call branding and it took me ages to find out what was the cause

Back
Top Bottom