**** OcUK Secret Santa 2015 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It's a shame people are still sending gifts now, they've had more than enough time to choose presents and send them off :(

They've had since the 15th of November.

Soldato
It's a shame people are still sending gifts now, they've had more than enough time to choose presents and send them off :(

They've had since the 15th of November.

Personally, having it slightly later meant i could get better things/more with my money during the end of november sales. It'll still be there well before christmas if it isn't there already and i'm sure my recipient will appreciate the better gifts over a rule-abiding dispatch. Maybe for new entries to the secret santa an early deadline would make sense but i think most long standing member should be trusted enough to get a present to someone in advance of christmas. This is supposed to be fun and exciting, so long as people don't leave it WAAAAYYYY too late to arrive before christmas and keep communication up through elfster so the recipient knows what's happening then we should be happy it's all going smoothly :D

Still awaiting on mine, but as above... so long as it comes before christmas i'm all good :D

Man of Honour
OP
i got carded thismorning, parcel left with neighbour, just as i went next door i saw them driving off down the road so il get it off them later, cheers :)

I've updated the player list in the OP to show who has acknowledged that they've received their gift

Last edited:
Soldato
My gift/object/box of bubble wrap... has not arrived yet, but I have been advised it's on route.
Thanks for the updated list with smiles cainer.
I advise we all check both ourself and our stalk-ette's to make sure all is well.

Would be good to have a full set of smiles by the weekend

Last edited:
Soldato
Managed to pick mine up from the depot today. Looked like the courier had something heavy on it as it was a little squashed, was packaged well though as the prezzies inside were in perfect condition. Can't wait to open them. :D

Soldato
Still waiting myself, but my understanding from my SS message is that as he said it's unwrapped, it might be coming direct from a retailer, and Amazon aren't exactly speedy if you don't use prime, so I still have faith.

Permabanned
Still waiting myself, but my understanding from my SS message is that as he said it's unwrapped, it might be coming direct from a retailer, and Amazon aren't exactly speedy if you don't use prime, so I still have faith.

That's just lazy! People should get it sent to them to wrap or pay for gift wrapping, Amazon do that for like £4

Soldato
Oh dear AhleckZ - your secret Santa is me! Serious.

Just contacted the supplier who has said:

"The order was dispatched from us on 24th November and delivered on the 25th November and signed for by A.AUJLA. Please let me know if you are familiar with this name or if you have any other queries."

Ring any bells? :s

Edit - total disaster if someone's nicked it!! :/

Did this get sorted?

Associate
ZOMG!!!!! A parcel (with lovely hand writing) was delivered yesterday to the neighbors. He was very confused when he knocked on with it last night cause it was addressed to 'TrixiBug' :D

Tis now under the tree - much excite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom