The one and only signature creation thread

Soldato
So are the steam gaming sigs against the rules now? I have had one for well over a year without a problem and then I sign in today to see its been removed without any hint as to why. I checked it at the time i added it and it was below the size limit.

EDIT: Emailed Dirty Jester about it and it was due to size, it was a fair bit over so its fair enough it was removed, must have been due to the latest game you play changes the size as I did check it when I first used it. Its a shame there cant be an exception made on file size for the steam sigs. The forum is heavily linked with PC gaming and they are a great way to see what others are playing and to easily link to their steam profiles.

I'll use this one I made years ago, its seasonal at least lol. Its showing as just under 20kb for me.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Hey Brizzles,

Don't suppose you'd mind making me a couple of alternative colours of the 2 sigs you've just made for me please?

Orange with black writing and a red with black writing, and if you're feeling flush then a green with black writing too?

Soldato
I've fixed Sigrotor – was caused by my web host auto-upgrading PHP and breaking some old code. Should be back to normal now (fingers crossed) :)

Didn't realise it's still popular!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Would anyone be able to sort of the whites in my sigs?

Basically just make them more white and less grey, and for the Captain Scarlet one remove the text? This is his body if you need his head again.

Thanks. :)

I've fixed Sigrotor – was caused by my web host auto-upgrading PHP and breaking some old code. Should be back to normal now (fingers crossed) :)

Didn't realise it's still popular!

Yerrrrssss, thanks Will! Just noticed my sig was back, so I've created a new account as well. :)

Caporegime
2epq7b4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom