*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Caporegime
Almost had it last night, so close but yet so far lol. Getting to the first shade was easy, it was after that we had problems due to me dying a few times ie had a few brain fade moments.

Up for trying it again tonight or over the weekend ALC, just send me an invite if u need me. Think we had a good team, worked well together...just couldn't get it to gel all together.

Soldato
If you need 1 more Im available and have the Oryx Checkpoint on two characters. So maybe we can do Oryx first and run the raid after if required.

If you have your normal fireteam then no problem just putting my hand up if you need help

316-Titan/Hunter PSN: ClarkiePGC

yea at this rate am going to have one full run on my titan or hunter on saturday and 2 others oryx fights to get done this weekend

Soldato
Strike + Twilight Garrison = Tier 1 PVP? Looking like it might be the age of titans soon in Crucible, their already the fastest class, Lighting nade is the best nade in the game, have the most armour, now air dodging looks pretty legit.

Soldato
Strike + Twilight Garrison = Tier 1 PVP? Looking like it might be the age of titans soon in Crucible, their already the fastest class, Lighting nade is the best nade in the game, have the most armour, now air dodging looks pretty legit.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Regards

Warlock Master Race :)

Soldato
ok what the hell, just managed the Challenge on my titan with no lag and on the first go with 5 aussies .......... wtf, i tried this last week with just people in the uk and it lagged like hell yet i can game with someone on the other side of the world and most of the had less than 5mb connection with no trouble lol

Soldato
Yesterday played trials, no boons to warm up and we went 8-0 then lost then won, so mercy would have been flawless then had 3 more 8-0 cards after before finally getting a flawless today :D received a 319 Reflection Sum (Adept) w/ target acquisition :)

Soldato
Anyone know how to get Red Spectre ? - Is it just in the Crucible ?

Either crucible or as a random drop from completing shaxx's weekly bounties. It's terrible though. If you want a bullet hose try and get a doctrine of passing with counterbalance.

Back
Top Bottom