Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
I joined this game at HT - two GI units, Wraith, talons, cerberus etc all around. Was mental - look at the scores on both teams, some left just before it ended. Should've left earlier to not murder my KD, ridiculous either way.. first pic to try show what was on the ground, but still didn't capture it all;

n2lE1nJ.jpg.png

DUcwnEg.jpg.png

Tried to capture as much as possible but was near impossible with Wraith, GI Units and Talons - just got killed within seconds of starting to capture. Was only in the game a few minutes too..

Associate
It seems to be the same as yesterday for me, which is awesome. I'm not to good at cod, but I do really enjoy it when it let's me. I'm in the top 3in FFA now rather than going bottom of the table with a horrendous k/d. Really enjoying it now. Nice not being frustrated cannon fodder...

Soldato
Getting so sick of Combine being voted on Domination :mad:

I'm getting sick of Combine altogether. Like I said earlier in this thread it probably accounts for 50% of the games I play.

I somehow don't think SBMM or lobby balancing is in this game.
IMG_20151219_210218_zpseikma48f.jpg

Soldato
Its mental, I ike Combine but if you play it once it rarely ever moves onto another map. So unless you just want to play it on repeat you have to find a new group and pray they are not doing the same thing!

Yeah - if i leave a lobby once it's voted in again, 80% of the time it joins me into an already in progress game...on Combine...on the losing team, haha.

Edit: loading first game of the day....Combine :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
9 of my last 13 games on Domination (mostly trying to leave if it got repeated) have been Combine today :(

I played earlier and the first 5 games it was Combine getting voted in or I was dumped into a game on Combine. Kinda ironic that all the kids vote for the map and then rage quit when they don't do well on it :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom