***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Tried taking a pic with HDR forced on, no difference :(

Really loving these twisted Ti builds, got dual twisted coils in the Crius now with some looper, came out at 0.08 ohms and is vaping like a champ at 50W, 450F.

Soldato
Twisted coils really do work well, most of my TI builds have been with twisted wires, tried it with 317L SS but it throws TC into a wobbler. think the resistance change in SS wire is just too small, but the dual twisted SS build i did in the 3ml Aromamizer was amazing in power mode, 140w tops before i got a dry hit... IN A TANK! i was amazed.

Soldato
If your planning to run in TC, plug into escribe and watch the device monitor, if the temp line is Very erratic, your pushing too much power and the board is struggling to regulate the power to maintain your temp, turn the watts down then until you get and nice even output :)

Soldato
Very worth a punt m8, ive three plus three spare decks and a fourth tank on order, designed for dual horizontal coils but you can fit them vertical or even do single coil, great flavour, no leaks... easy to fill but do drink the juice lol

Single coil:
6ERwZY0.jpg LBSyeFQ.jpg

Vertical:
VofdPNX.jpg wxIEnIj.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
If your planning to run in TC, plug into escribe and watch the device monitor, if the temp line is Very erratic, your pushing too much power and the board is struggling to regulate the power to maintain your temp, turn the watts down then until you get and nice even output :)

Cheers, I'll have a look shortly. Opted for contact just to get used to the wire, 22g, 2.5mm, 6 wrap, horizontal dual coils, coming out at 0.08, the ramp up is out of this world, even at 35w they glow near instantly!

Whats the verdict on the OBS version 3 guys, worth a look?

Need another toy to play with over the Christmas break :)

Cheers all

Not even up for debate, just buy one :D

You won't do much better in the dual coil rta market at the moment, brilliant tank.

Soldato
This stainless build is the nicest flavour I've ever had from the aromamizer, my taste buds are melting, out of this world. That's only in power mode too, sat at 65w.

Soldato
yeah SS does seams to give a cleaner taste to juices, thats why i order more SS from CrazywireCompany, 2 different gauges so i can do higher or lower ohms depending on tank/atty and mod. In power mode you can really hit them hard, dual twisted 25awg took 140w in my 3ml aromamizer and in the Crius the flavour is intense.

Soldato
Ok so TC doesn't like this build all that much, I can get it to function somewhat correctly if I set 45w/530F but other combinations (45/50/60/65/70w 450/500/530f) the monitoring graphs go mental the moment I fire. Likely down to it being contact.

Not that fussed as its perfect in power mode, with the exception its pulling over 26a at a mild vape and the mod is getting quite warm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom