*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Associate
Dam oryx and the glitches. Got to last round. Everything was going butter smooth. Relic glitches. Dude was standing on plate and relic just wouldn't cooperate.

Caporegime
Finally after 6 days of constantly trying, managed to finish off the oryx challenge \0/.

Got a few primaries drop from 320, 310 and 318. Got 308 and 317 gauntlets along with the crappy emblem and ship lol.

Huge relief to get oryx down and my first HM completion albeit with the challenge.

Glitchy ****ing game though especially oryx and the teleporting ogres but going to orbit solved that issue

Associate
Fashionably late to the party... I finally relented and picked this up. Have hit 295 light solo but the raiding itch is starting up again. What are the Xbox guys up to these days?

Also, anyone on Xbox fancy a go at the Black Spindle this evening?

Soldato
Finally after 6 days of constantly trying, managed to finish off the oryx challenge \0/.

Got a few primaries drop from 320, 310 and 318. Got 308 and 317 gauntlets along with the crappy emblem and ship lol.

Huge relief to get oryx down and my first HM completion albeit with the challenge.

Glitchy ****ing game though especially oryx and the teleporting ogres but going to orbit solved that issue
Finally did it! Drops were rubbish though :(. Thought I would get more (does everyone get the artifacts?), took my 20 shards too.

320 hand cannon
310 scout rifle
313 shotgun
320 artifact
310 artifact

brings me up to 318 light, 317 if I infuse up my hung jury and 1kys.

Caporegime
A[L]C;28968739 said:
Finally did it! Drops were rubbish though :(. Thought I would get more (does everyone get the artifacts?), took my 20 shards too.

320 hand cannon
310 scout rifle
313 shotgun
320 artifact
310 artifact

brings me up to 318 light, 317 if I infuse up my hung jury and 1kys.

Nice one mate, my drops were slightly better but only brought me up 317 light but then I infused my hung jury and my don't touch me gauntlets as the ones I already have were higher light. And yes I got 1 320 artefact along with a 310 artefact. Kept the one I had equipped as its 320 and increases my discipline and intellect whereas the other one was only strength.

Probably run a HM raid later this week, got 5 days off from tomo so might as well make the most of it :p

Soldato
Warpriest bud same challenge as last time..... any way get you butt to bed don't be spreading your man flu around

sweeet - got 2 weeks to recover then as I completed both the first two challenges on all my characters already - just missed out on the buggy Oryx challenge this last week - still need to do it on my hunter and warlock.

Soldato
ok am really disliking using PUG of destinylfg at the moment they seem to be an elitist bunch of ........ that couldnt hit a barn door 3 ft away. went to join a group yesterday after work and the requirements to join said group were the usual ToM and Spindle but then the cheeky sod is asking for 315+ only, join up and its a guy with 2 mates all below 305 ....... sod offfffff, left right away. and now that the oryx challenge has finished people still insist on the no knight strat.......... am done with this game.

Dredd you win mate

Soldato
Honestly the only thing I am doing atm in Destiny is playing a game of how much a lead I can give the field in SRL before hunting them down. So far my record is 32 seconds...

Worst part is I am only half paying attention (sound off watching X-files... Scully :D)

Caporegime
ok am really disliking using PUG of destinylfg at the moment they seem to be an elitist bunch of ........ that couldnt hit a barn door 3 ft away. went to join a group yesterday after work and the requirements to join said group were the usual ToM and Spindle but then the cheeky sod is asking for 315+ only, join up and its a guy with 2 mates all below 305 ....... sod offfffff, left right away. and now that the oryx challenge has finished people still insist on the no knight strat.......... am done with this game.

Dredd you win mate

First of all why are you using lfg?? You will never find a decent group there. Secondly use the100.io ;). I use that place all the time, have managed to do all the challenges without any douchebags joining up.

Do yourself a favour and get on the100.io, it's where all the cool kids hang out v

Associate

Dredd you win mate

nope, you enjoy the game, just give it a few days.

Soldato
First time I've really been playing Destiny over a holiday, and I'm really hating the weekly reset now. I want to do another KF run for more loot, but I'm all locked out until Tuesday, which is a bit annoying.

I assume the "old" raids only drop lower level loot now?

Soldato
First time I've really been playing Destiny over a holiday, and I'm really hating the weekly reset now. I want to do another KF run for more loot, but I'm all locked out until Tuesday, which is a bit annoying.

I assume the "old" raids only drop lower level loot now?

That's when you fire up a new character and then another so you can run 3 of everything each week. The grind :D

Back
Top Bottom