** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Caporegime
Yeah, I got that. But was there a specific timefrage mentioned so that we can know when he flipped?

Not really, no. We just have to extrapolate t from the flashback as theres nothing else to go on. In in Rey look about 8, and I think shes meant to be playing someone about 18, so assuming that Rey was taken to Jakku when Kylo flipped and killed everyone, that gives us around a 10 year timeframe.

It's all speculation though, until we get the full story.

Of course, it doesn't have to mean that she is Luke's daughter. I wouldn't mind if she is, because I would be somewhat sad if Luke's and Leia's legacy is to release a mass murdering Psycho into the universe.

Well they came from a mass murdering psycho... Currently the Force sensitive Skywalker family member tally is skewed towards the Dark Side by 2 to 1.

Something had been bothering me since I saw it.(Please do not open spoiler unless you've seen it it will kill the film for you).

When Kylo kills Han I couldn't belive it had or ever could happen and it was bothering me something didn't seem right last night it hit me... Han didn't shoot 1st!!!

Caporegime
Phasma...Captain useless..

:D I thought she looked ridiculous. They might as well stick lipstick on the outside of the chrome armour. I much prefer the clone wars rank armour. A whup ass leader of the troopers would be cool but that wasn't it.

The old guy on Jakku that passes on information I was kinda hoping that would be someone like Captain Rex as he's now turned up in the Rebel series. I do hope they stumble across some of the old clones.

As for Ren, I didn't buy it but I do think they have just made Jacen/Darth Caedus who also started out as irritating and emo. Reys backstory is bound to have a Luke I am your father twist. Its way to obvious that she's Lukes.

Soldato
The old guy on Jakku that passes on information I was kinda hoping that would be someone like Captain Rex as he's now turned up in the Rebel series. I do hope they stumble across some of the old clones.

It would be awesome but I doubt you will see any of the clones in Episodes 8 or 9. I can't remember the exact gaps between them all but Rex is old in Rebels and TFA must be 40 years at least after Rebels.

Associate
So when did Skywalker flee then, when a single Jedi alone can stop entire armies/star destroyers etc etc?

He could have destroyed the upstarts with a wave of his hand.

Caporegime
So when did Skywalker flee then, when a single Jedi alone can stop entire armies/star destroyers etc etc?

He could have destroyed the upstarts with a wave of his hand.

Hopefully he has become very powerful but I fear not and we won't see Luke become what we all thought as kids. After all Kenobi was a quitter, ran away and hid even though he took Anakin in his prime, Yoda packed his bags and hid. Now Luke, the going got tough, find a mossy rock. He must get tired of eating fish!

TBH the only way of controlling all that is the Sith way. :D

Man of Honour
So, name of the next film? Return of the Sith?

At this rate the Jedi will never return, so much for 'Return of the Jedi'. They certainly are pretty useless. The Sith get my vote.

Soldato
So, name of the next film? Return of the Sith?

At this rate the Jedi will never return, so much for 'Return of the Jedi'. They certainly are pretty useless. The Sith get my vote.

I always thought the Jedi (Well, Luke & Yoda) were incredibly underwhelming compared to Vader and the Emperor in the original trilogy. What do they do, lift a couple of things, throw a thing or two and a single mind trick? I know there's the whole 'never use it to attack' malarkey but they could still be used a lot better in the name of defence. That's one of the things I think the prequels did better, the Jedi actually looked like a force to be reckoned with rather than some guy with a lightsaber who can lift a rock with his mind.

C64

C64

Soldato
I cannot believe what I am reading in here, a bunch of wwf wrestlers could have come up with a better plot in 10 minutes.Probably would have acted better too.

The franchise is officially dead for me now part 8 and 9 will be more of the same expect some of the battle scenes from star wars battlefront the game in part 8 for sure.

I am left with a feeling of I just watched star wars battlefront the game with some youtube clips of star warsy bits crow barred in now and then.

And I say that as a kid who bunked of school to go watch return of the jedi on opening day and it blew me away.Nothing in the movie is good or memorable absolutely nothing.

The fact that millions loved it is why it sucked they are happy to be fed unimaginative dross like this, same way they lap up those garbage scripted predictable acted marvel movies.

And that leads me to the biggest problem with the movie, it's all so predictable, in the previous star wars you had NO IDEA what you would see next or what would happen but in this it's all so boring and predictable.

Cant wait for 8 to have the same scenes as the dlc in battlefront the game, NOT !

Last edited:
Caporegime
I cannot believe what I am reading in here, a bunch of wwf wrestlers could have come up with a better plot in 10 minutes.Probably would have acted better too.

The franchise is officially dead for me now part 8 and 9 will be more of the same expect some of the battle scenes from star wars battlefront the game in part 8 for sure.

I am left with a feeling of I just watched star wars battlefront the game with some youtube clips of star warsy bits crow barred in now and then.

And I say that as a kid who bunked of school to go watch return of the jedi on opening day and it blew me away.Nothing in the movie is good or memorable absolutely nothing.

The fact that millions loved it is why it sucked they are happy to be fed unimaginative dross like this, same way they lap up those garbage scripted predictable acted marvel movies.

And that leads me to the biggest problem with the movie, it's all so predictable, in the previous star wars you had NO IDEA what you would see next or what would happen but in this it's all so boring and predictable.

Cant wait for 8 to have the same scenes as the dlc in battlefront the game, NOT !

:eek: You have ripped it to bits more than me and Foxeye!:eek:

C64

C64

Soldato
I am just so sad at how bad it is I guess.

Save yourself £15 and just watch someone streaming battlefront and play that clip of han and chewy saying were home every 20 mins and you'll get the same effect as the movie.

Caporegime
I am just so sad at how bad it is I guess.

Save yourself £15 and just watch someone streaming battlefront and play that clip of han and chewy saying were home every 20 mins and you'll get the same effect as the movie.

I feel your pain..Its a real shame its so poor...Guardians of the Galaxy was a better movie and I never thought I would stay that about a JJ Abrams SW film with the look of the originals...

I'm flabbergasted TBH....How he could have made this...:(

Back
Top Bottom