***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I got a half decent battery charger today and it will surprise no one that the vaping outlaws 2500mAh crapped out at 800mAh while charging, i got it as part of a deal with a Mod, trying to get my money back now.
where is the best place to get battery's i would rather pay a bit more for peace of mind of them not being fakes.

Soldato
Thinking of getting 1x litre. That should keep me going for a while right?

I only need my strength to be 6mg overall.

I recon 1 litre of VG will make you a litre of juice with some left over. 1 litre of juice will keep you going a while :p

EDIT Ignore me. 1 litre of Nicotine? That will keep you going for a very long time :p

For example my 1 litre of Rocket Girl, at 6mg, used ~84ml of Nicotine. So you can get almost 12 litres

Last edited:
Soldato
I recon 1 litre of VG will make you a litre of juice with some left over. 1 litre of juice will keep you going a while :p

EDIT Ignore me. 1 litre of Nicotine? That will keep you going for a very long time :p

For example my 1 litre of Rocket Girl, at 6mg, used ~84ml of Nicotine. So you can get almost 12 litres

Cheers,

What other accessories should I be getting while I'm at it? Bottles etc?

Just trying to think what I am going to need.

Also can't find the link on Ebay for the VG that you said, got a link?

Last edited:
Soldato
Cheers,

What other accessories should I be getting while I'm at it? Bottles etc?

Just trying to think what I am going to need.

Also can't find the link on Ebay for the VG that you said, got a link?

This should work: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/1611...ICEP3.0.0-L&ff14=122&viphx=1&ops=true&ff13=80

Also I got 4 of these (I do 500ml batches): https://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=7766&category=470

Also maybe some scales? I do my mixing by weight.

Associate
Just got my Christmas zamplebox ans oh my, they've outdone themselves this time. After making my updated flavour profile they have everything spot on (and at a fraction of the price).

2l96Uf.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img910/1810/s2rBzS.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img905/9837/PnTLnh.jpg
Spoilered coz of size.

Edit: Oh and it cost £39, delivery being the most expensive part (from the US).

Last edited:
Soldato
Top fit RX200 skin now listed on FT for anyone intrested, bottom fit it pointless with such a weighty mod.. SKU 4011204 (combo menu has singles, listed with -B on the end).

Soldato
I have three Aromamizers and when you have the deck screwed on snug, the four air holes are not lined up the same on each deck.
The first (a 6ml), the four air holes are unrestriced but ony just, it works great with horizontal coils but better if i unscrew slightly till the posts partially blocked two holes.
The next, (a 6ml), the coil posts partially block two of the air holes, this too works great with horiozontal coils as the two unblocked holes are direct over the coils.
The third, (a 3ml), all four holes are open but the posts are half way between the posts, this means all the air flow holes lead direct to the wick tails and i find the draw tighter so have to loosen the deck a smidge (quarter turn) till two holes are blocked and boom... i get the same vape as the other two decks.

Now i normally build horizontal coils and in the atties that have all four holes free, i find the draw tight and have to undscrew the deck a tad till two of the holes are blocked, especially the 3ml, this means the two holes left open are directly pointing at the middle of the coils and i get a great vape.

Now i tried Vertical coils before using dual twisted 26awg TI, 2.5mm coils and was not impressed, less flavour and vapor compared to my horizontal builds, but now if finding SS working better than TI and you guys shouting the praises of verticals, i have stripped down my 3ml and put in dual 25awg 317L SS spacd coils, as this tank lines up the airholes near perfect for it, i can look through each hole and see clean through to teh opposite hole and daylight, but can see the edges of both coils too.

Have to say, still not sold, i still think horizontal is far tastier and warmer especially if you set the deck so Two air holes are direclty pointing at the coils and the other two blocked or Half blocked.

I just dont cant get as good a vape from verticals on this tank, on the OBS Crius Yes.. not not the Aromamizer, its airy enough but cold.

Soldato

Ordered! :D

The Milkmon Recipe Concentrates
5x 500ml bottles
2x 100ml syringes
2 ltr of VG
1 ltr of 7.2% Nicotine VG based

I'll be measuring by volume.

I would like to make a nice custard as well. Where is a good recipe for that and where to get the flavours?

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Ordered! :D

The Milkmon Recipe Concentrates
5x 500ml bottles
2x 100ml syringes
2 ltr of VG
1 ltr of 7.2% Nicotine VG based

I'll be measuring by volume.

I would like to make a nice custard as well. Where is a good recipe for that and where to get the flavours?

Snap, if I'm VERY lucky Milkmon will be with me tomorrow :)

Custard;

- 4% Capella Custard V1 (use V2 if you're worried about alleged 'nasties', but I always use V1)
- 3% Capella French Vanilla
- 3% Capella NY Cheesecake
- 60/40 or 70/30 mix
- 3 weeks steep
- Enjoy! :p

Concentrate can be bought from theecigshop, all10 for 10% off :)

Associate
Question regarding DIY guys...

Got the following from FA:

Apple Fuji
Strawberry
Peach
Citrus Mix
Forest Fruits
Menthol Arctic

I thought I'd try my own take on a Spacejam Astro clone with Apple, Strawberry and Peach. What percentages am I mixing these at? I'm seeing some clones showing as 7,6 and 6% respectively. Does that sound right?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Question regarding DIY guys...

Got the following from FA:

Apple Fuji
Strawberry
Peach
Citrus Mix
Forest Fruits
Menthol Arctic

I thought I'd try my own take on a Spacejam Astro clone with Apple, Strawberry and Peach. What percentages am I mixing these at? I'm seeing some clones showing as 7,6 and 6% respectively. Does that sound right?

Most of the Astro clones use TFA (Flavour Apprentice) concentrates as opposed to FA (FlavourArt). You could have a go but I doubt it'll be any good!

Apple Fuji & Forest Fruits goes well together (kinda like Robinson's Apple & Blackcurrant), try:
Fuji - 5%
Forest Fruits - 3%
Shake & Vape!

Citrus Mix is quite nice (it's pretty tart!) on it's own at around 3%

Strawberry & Peach could work? (Leave this one for a couple days or so and the Strawberry will liven up a bit)
3% Strawberry
2% Peach

Soldato
Snap, if I'm VERY lucky Milkmon will be with me tomorrow :)

Custard;

- 4% Capella Custard V1 (use V2 if you're worried about alleged 'nasties', but I always use V1)
- 3% Capella French Vanilla
- 3% Capella NY Cheesecake
- 60/40 or 70/30 mix
- 3 weeks steep
- Enjoy! :p

Concentrate can be bought from theecigshop, all10 for 10% off :)

Just to make sure I'm thinking the right way If I plan to make 500ml batch of liquid:

I would need to add 20ml (4%) Capella Custard V1, 15ml (3%) Capella French Vanilla, 15ml (3%) Capella NY Cheesecake right?

I think I'm right!?

Last edited:
Soldato
As gee said, yep looks good!

Download ejuicemeup, a great app for mixing too.
I'd recommend making a much smaller batch first, taste is subjective! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom