What time will Royal Mail be delivering until today?

Associate
So I ordered some last minute Xmas gifts on Tuesday from an online retailer that were promising 'guaranteed next day delivery with DPD', which meant the stuff should be delivered today at the latest.

Anyway, their website tracking shows that it was actually sent via Royal Mail tracked 48. Nice one. Anyway, my last hope is that RM will be delivering today still. How likely is that considering that it's already 4.30 and my postie has already delivered my mail for today?

Associate
OP
Well isn't that a lovely ballache to have on Xmas eve. Looks like I will need to try and find some kind of department store open until late tonight in Birmingham. Bullring is shut too :(

Soldato
In fairness, you left it until Tuesday to do shopping online, which was the last delivery day, then until today to go out and get something. This is all your own fault, not RM, DPD or the shops.

Soldato
In fairness, you left it until Tuesday to do shopping online, which was the last delivery day, then until today to go out and get something. This is all your own fault, not RM, DPD or the shops.

No, it's the companies fault. They advertised a premium delivery service and instead used an economy delivery service.

Soldato
Special delivery would have been before 1pm, 48 hour tracked would have been before 5pm, if it hasn't come before that then you've missed it.

Back
Top Bottom