*** OcUK Secret Santa 2015 - UnWrap Thread ***

Permabanned
Wow thanks Hybernate, this is amazing so generous of you!!!!

wow this looks good
Yf1JJ3f.jpg

OMG this gun be gud
B6APq8L.jpg

Dat Paper! awesome
0um0Zni.jpg

Wow what a set of gifts, thanks! Gonna be brewing up later today!
TpJCZIx.jpg

No butt plug :confused: lol but awesome!

Soldato
A big thanks to my Secret Santa Zico.. this was my first year at this and i thoroughly enjoyed being stalked on Elfster, and enjoyed stalking my SS..

Anyhow great gifts

Unwrap

revealed this

and then

I have to say when i was opening the car i thought it was just loads of paper lol and then i nearly cut myself on something on it, so took it a little easier.

Chuffed thanks a lot, big time chilli fan so will tuck into that later too.

Thanks Zico have some manly Christmas love

Edit, Also Sterling Job Cainer big thanks and more manly Christmas love

Last edited:
Soldato
Merry Christmas all. Big thanks to my Secret Santa did really well as I know I can be difficult to buy for.

I hope my SS likes their gifts as I'm not very good at buying and you were hard to stalk :D

Will upload photos when I'm home as theyre on my camera.

Caporegime
Thanks so much to my SS Dave85. Took the trouble to get me what I wanted from my wishlist and even chucked in a few choccies. Top man. I shall be playing with this all day :)

94672b02514290dfef6cf47068cfa23e_zpshfbmbz9s.jpg

Man of Honour
Great hauls this year! Mine was totally ridiculous and is deserving of many photos:

The big shiny box beckons. I did also have a card reassuring me that the contents were 'safe to open in front of family', which I was slightly dubious of :)o :D), but that has been left at home so unfortunately no photo of that... but very nice!

2LMKUK7.jpg

The dog looks on with a raised eyebrow.

S3fWCDh.jpg

The treasure trove is unleashed!!! This box was just... crammed with things. Like, loaded. Every item was individually wrapped :eek: (save for the sweets, which would be slightly worrying :p).

IBdPvBJ.jpg

All of the presents had fun tags on teasing at the contents... this was for the ice cube tray.

2DOhm0F.jpg

At this point I began to wonder whether this person knew me in real life as my current set of guitar cufflinks have become notorious at work :D

YYVyHYL.jpg

The whole hog:

DCGQajH.jpg

I actually had to take this picture several times as I kept finding extra bits amongst the tinsel! We have:

Minions stickers
Guitar cufflinks
A truckload of Haribo and assorted treats
Guitar icecube tray
Model plane
Lego dino dragon!
Whiskey - and yes I am a whiskey man :cool:
Geek mug

:eek::eek::eek:

Five stars. I love them! Thanks Robocod - legend! :D

Don
Thanks cainer, for both running it this year and also for spoiling us! Wife was shocked. AJ didn't take much convincing to dig in! :D

Here's the album link to what I got :) Thank you so much!

http://imgur.com/a/NoTO3

some of the piccies:

how it arrived:
BWcsGcm.jpg

Under instruction to read the card first:
0RPCvNx.jpg

sGx6qss.jpg :D

The final haul! q05RGzJ.jpg

Rest of the pictures are in the album, check them out - Cainer obviously took a lot of care and stalking over this, so thank you!

Soldato
Thanks PU7E - totally blown away!!!!

Great haul - Kids delighted with the sweets, wife very happy with the Maltesers, dog happy with the treats, Me - delighted with lego, fake poo, hot wheels, moustache for my bike(!!) and a lovely bottle of Red Label Johnny Walker!!!!

Again - thanks so much - worryingly spot on with all of the bits!!!

IMAG1199.jpg

Back
Top Bottom