*** OcUK Secret Santa 2015 - UnWrap Thread ***

Soldato
Regy53 Thank you very much indeed for the fantastic presents.

with pleasure, you was a hard stalk, your username is to commonly used elsewhere etc to stalk other forums and so on, however it was good fun reading back through your OCUK posts.

I ended up buying a few friends the drone once i saw yours it seemed like a nice bit of kit and youtube videos show it very versatile in non windy environments.

Did you like the bags of air ;)

edit, also you can buy about 5 batterys and charger for 5 quid on ebay for the drone, decent if you want to go out for half hour for some fun rather than a few mins

Last edited:
Soldato
Now that 75% of my family are no asleep, I guess its a good time to post.

Got an awesome Bears mug and a tidy little Willy care kit.

Just time to decide if the bears mug replaces my ocuk one and which one will go with me to work. Hard times ahead.

Going to have some serious topiarius pubes! :D

WAKb7Ahl.jpg

Cheers Gavin!

Last edited:
Soldato
STA78907.jpg

Thanks again to booyaka - your elfster questions were perfect and you picked some really lovely stuff for me.

Before anyone asks the charmander evolutions are my sons :D

So from left to right:
Retro 80's sweets (i love wham bars btw and the sherbet filled refreshers are also yummie)
Magic wallet - Love this and might even inc in my kids magic act
USB man - every home needs more USB ports
Nerf Gun - nuff said
Box of 10 Miso soups - having one now - soooooo much better that tea or coffee
And a traffic cone hat - so cool - not only have my son and I been playing PvZ but it will also be well used at work (children's parties)

turned.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
No photo from me as I've left my prezzie at home and I'm away this weekend. Will post a pic when I get in. I hope sonea fifer likes his prezzie. Thank you jony27 for my steampunk bible.

rotters

Soldato
No photo from me as I've left my prezzie at home and I'm away this weekend. Will post a pic when I get in. I hope sonea fifer likes his prezzie. Thank you jony27 for my steampunk bible.

rotters

Thank you so much for such kind, thoughtful and generous presents Rotters - absolutely love them:

Jaffa Cakes - who doesn't like Jaffa Cakes :)
Pick n Mix - awesome choice and wont last long :p
£30.00 of Albelli vouchers which will allow me to create my own photo album once I decide with of my shots are good enough to go in ;)
Photography Course book - rest assured that'll be read from cover to cover. :D

Hoping Dave85 liked his gifts? No stalking was required as we've both known each other for about ten years now and live just a few miles away - luck of the draw I suppose :p

Soldato
Hoping Dave85 liked his gifts? No stalking was required

You know me so well bud this was a great haul. My favorite beer and some nice popping candy and Donal's new cookbook so I can try some healthier food. Loving the T-Shirt as well it made my morning :D

And a Bonsai as well to top it off. \0/

20151226_093611.jpg

Also glad you liked your gift robfosters and that it will get plenty use :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I do have wrapped pictures but haven't had time to get them off my camera, but here's some quick phone snaps.

The card caused a bit of a giggle to be honest :D
4dB9pjdh.jpg
ztMct1Gh.jpg

And the presents, absolutely nailed it I'm so grateful and it will all come in very useful, either the Super Resin Polish was an amazing fluke or you knew I love it and the microfibres are absolutely perfect for buffing polish residue off :cool:
iuSDSKkh.jpg

Thanks again krisboats :D

Man of Honour
OP
many thanks to Hitman_Leon for my Xmas pressies :) (nice wrapping skills as well)

is the stow away nurf dart a clue? :o
JwjsTe3.jpg

Yaaaay, i got a lava lamp :D ive wanted one for years, cheers mate :thumbsup:
UC5ASem.jpg

but wait.. theres more :o
pUh0Z7H.jpg

LppHM3z.jpg

i can see my flat mate getting annoyed with me... :D
FIFA2fT.jpg

my new lava lamp along with the mini one MrMoonX got me 4-5 years ago :)
C8RbkfA.jpg

i found it really hard to get some good vids of it in action, i tried to upload some to Youtube but they didnt do it justice so heres some pics i took
cYC8Nrp.jpg LmdWOvr.jpg

JVbRcMI.jpg HxkaIZq.jpg

thanks again Leon, well chuffed :)

Last edited:
Associate
Glad you like them booyaka, you were quite difficult to stalk compared to previous years, talk about needles in haystacks :D.

Thanks Goodie for some great gifts, the book is fantastic and love the miniature version of my motorbike, how did you know I collect DK books :eek:

gVNwvkO.jpg

YGmtZMD.jpg

Man of Honour
many thanks to Hitman_Leon for my Xmas pressies :) (nice wrapping skills as well)

is the stow away nurf dart a clue? :o
JwjsTe3.jpg

Yaaaay, i got a lava lamp :D ive wanted one for years, cheers mate :thumbsup:

thanks again Leon, well chuffed :)

I did worry if A, the lamp would survive the journey, B, if the wrapping would stay intact being taken from the box.

The nerf dart was a maybe an obscure clue, as was the Ossur box I put everything in (given that I was posting about my AFO's not so long back) :p

Glad you like the lamp, and the additional odds and ends I crammed into the box, did that as I didn't want to wrap several things :p

Thanks neoboy! (lack of wrapping skills explained to me by letter)

IMG_20151225_221838_zpssnojuwhb.jpg

IMG_20151225_221928_zpsac38nxcs.jpg

IMG_20151225_221753_zpstdc1g7rb.jpg

Soldato
Thanks Goodie for some great gifts, the book is fantastic and love the miniature version of my motorbike, how did you know I collect DK books :eek:

Glad you liked them mate, I literally stalked every single post to get an idea of what to get you, settled on photography and bikes. I thought the miniature was pretty much spot on if it wasn't missing the side panels, I was a little worried that it would be tacky but from the picture it looks pretty nice. Sorry that they weren't properly wrapped, I stressed last minute as it was getting late to get them sent and as it came from abroad I didn't trust I could get it to mine to be wrapped and forwarded onto you in time. I know from what you've posted that your pretty advanced with your photography anyway so I wanted something that may still be a good reference point as opposed to something thats stating the obvious.

Anyway, I hope you had a nice Christmas and it was my pleasure :)

I'll get my pictures uploaded in the next hour :)

Back
Top Bottom