DiRT Rally Hits Steam Early Access

Caporegime
yes i drove it in the dev patch but it was removed due to licensing issues. hopefully they are closer to solving that now and the renault 5 and alpine car can be released.

Suspended
Can I get infinite money on this? I just want to unlock everything and race what I want, I'm not fond of career modes in racing games.

Yup just download a trainer. You can do custom events though and choose any car, this however won't upgrade it but if you own the car and race it that will get it upgraded = faster.

Last edited:
Caporegime
yes i wouldn't touch trainers. not unless you want a ban. most are known about ;)

just do custom if you want to race all without paying for cars. they are all unlocked in custom.

when i do hop lapping speed runs thats what i do.

just got 4th in world with polo will upload video later.

Associate
DG - Please have a look at my settings below and if threes anything I can improve or doesn't look right. I do seem to struggle on tight corners like I can't seem to steer enough if that makes any sense? Not sure whether to use paddles and brake/gas or gears + clutch, or gears with auto clutch? Do you use handbrake at all? Some people seem to say not to bother?

Thanks in advance:

2015_12_29_00007.jpg

2015_12_29_00008.jpg

2015_12_29_00009.jpg

Try downloading some FFB presets from the Steam Workshop for your G920.

Reduce steering saturation to turn with less input. Use the steering value in the bottom section of the Advanced wheel options to see how sensitive it is.

Soldato
Thanks mate, I can only see G27/25 presets will they work okay? As for steering saturation what would you set that to?

DG - what beginner cars would you suggest? I've stupidly picked the lancia and my god its a bugger to handle! :D

Caporegime
2010s are very nice cars to drive.2000s also. subaru 2001 is perfection on wales. RWD cars are tricky until learned. lancia 037 and stratos are basically keyboard smashers :D

Soldato
DG - when you do your runs, which mode are you using (rally/hill climb or rally cross) and is it community delta you select?

What is everyone's steam name? Will add you guys so I can compare times :) downloaded some settings for my wheel and it seems a big improvement.

Last edited:
Associate
I have just activated this games as I got two codes with my cards ... it looks fantastic on Eyefinity ...... its amazing how quickly I can trash a mini :)

However I can not play this on the keyboard .... Steering wheel time I think...

Associate
This really was the surprise of 2015, and I really hope we get a few more rallys rather than cars in the future.

What view is everybody playing in? I play in car, move the view a little forward but I guess bonnet view is probably the fastest to really hit the apex of the corners.

Soldato
I have just activated this games as I got two codes with my cards ... it looks fantastic on Eyefinity ...... its amazing how quickly I can trash a mini :)

However I can not play this on the keyboard .... Steering wheel time I think...

What are you doing with the other code? Was hoping to get this game but can't really afford the £40 on steam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom