*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Ok so here's my current setup. Some chunky Ikea desk - which does the job nicely. My G27 wheel is fixed to it, I just shimmy the big screen over when racing. I may use the 24" to display some data like telemetry and laptimes etc, not sure yet.

Did have triple 24" screens but was a bit of a hassle moving them around, ideal for a dedicated rig but I need to use my setup for a lot of photo editing and website stuff (I'm a motorsport photographer).

pc-setup-18-12-2015.jpg

Look forward to seeing others setups, been through loads of pages on here for some ideas going forward :) Definitely got a few! :cool:

Cheers
Az :D

Soldato
Love that desk Rossie, any chance you can share where you brought it from? Looks like Ikea (LINNMON - I think) with the round edges possibly being separate parts?

Associate
Get that sub on the floor man!! :p
Don't worry, it will go back down on the floor after the Christmas mess is out of the way... need the floor space for my fold-up bed while family commandeers my bedroom.
-------------------------

Little update on my room...
Managed to take apart my old desk last week (forgot how heavy it was, almost threw my back out lifting the top panel off).
I decided against the corner extension and opted for building a load of shelving space for a portion of my boardgames and books. Just need to throw away the odd bit and do a proper organise of the space.

Had a few bits of leftover wood so refashioned my little homemade flight stick unit to make it slightly more sturdy and have enough space for a TKL board in the middle section.

20151221_183018.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality picture, it was taken using an old webcam.

Back
Top Bottom