Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
First sunrise of 2016...

1451649426.jpg

Soldato
crinkleshoes
what do you mean?
Within the edge browser, I can't see any details tab this isn't a case of right clicking on a saved picture and finding the details, I can do that happily enough, but within the browsers now, either edge or chrome, I can't right click and find the details of a picture or item unless I first save it.
Is there a work around?
-edit meh! your post has now gone, annoying when it was actually info but no picture, mehhhhhh 2016 :(

M02Ikld.jpg

Permabanned
crinkleshoes
what do you mean?
Within the edge browser, I can't see any details tab this isn't a case of right clicking on a saved picture and finding the details, I can do that happily enough, but within the browsers now, either edge or chrome, I can't right click and find the details of a picture or item unless I first save it.
Is there a work around?
-edit meh! your post has now gone, annoying when it was actually info but no picture, mehhhhhh 2016 :(

I mis-read your post, I thought you were referring to within Windows, so I thought it a little odd as you can get the info from the details tab :)

You can do it it in Chrome... right-click - > Inspect then in the box on the bottom-right corner, you need to scroll down until you see the frame of the image and it'll give you the pixel dimensions in there.

If you first right click -> open image in new tab -> go to new tab -> then right click -> inspect... then there is a lot less to scroll down to get the information about the picture.

Hope that helps.

Body-free child doesn't want this post deleted...
EoeVJkd.jpg

Nix

Nix

Soldato
As much as I wholeheartedly appreciate you sharing the spoils HK, the watermark unfortunately isn't particularly family friendly and is against the rules.

yjX5wkX.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom