Just cause 3

Associate
Got 100% all achievements.Enjoyable game,not spectacular.Terrible missions,but that's not what the games about.It's about destroying stuff(great explosions),with missions seemingly added on by the devs because they had to not because they wanted to.The bad guy from just cause 2 was much better than this one.The challenges were great to do(a few of the wingsuit ones had me banging my head against the wall trying to get 5 gears).

7.5/10

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm actually really surprised there isn't some sort of MP element in JC3. The story wouldn't make much sense but a sandbox mode with multiple races or challenges would have been welcome.

Associate
been playing this since xmas, really enjoying it but that's no surprise as i really enjoyed JC2.

I do get weird texture flickering in certain areas of the game but its not annoyed me enough to look into a fix yet.

Associate
Finally a field of view mod and it works.

http://justcause3mods.com/mods/fov-patcher/

You need to have the game running before you open JustFOV. I'm using it at 70. You'll need to do it every time you launch the game.
They need to fix a few bugs if possible though, the crosshairs don't always line up with what you're firing at. Seems fine when holding a gun but definitely off when in a helicopter.

Soldato
Yup, running 1440p on a 3770K, 16Gb RAM, JC3 on SSD

Not noticed any slow downs or FPS issues

Kimbie

Thanks, could you share your settings?

I can't make this game to run nicely at 1440p no matter what I do, unless I turn off SSAO.

I had a couple of instances when it was running fine, only to run like crap upon relaunch (in the same place on the map, on top of that). I've upped my ram to 16gb but it doesn't seem to help much, if at all.

Tried in-game vsync and the control panel one, doesn't make much difference.

All other games run fine.

Associate
Has anyone with a 970 been able to run this game at 1440p with good fps?

ive got a 970 but Ive stayed with 1080p. even the new monitor I just bought is a 1080p I just think its the cards sweet spot and cant see me upgrading any time soon.

on a plus point I got a 144Hz monitor though and with vsynch off now I can see high 80's on FPS at points and theres no tearing or distortion

Back
Top Bottom