Why I haven't been on the forums (for quite some time)

Soldato
Everything is on "sale"... it might work over there but to me that's one of the key points that makes it look like a scam site. "look at how much you can be saving on everything!"

Free delivery is nearly 2 weeks. Are you holding stock or just dropshipping because that's a very long time.

Payment, there's no payment info on the shop, then when I go to the FAQ I'm offered paypal and bitcoin as my first options. Again I'd probably hold off the bitcoin for now because that sounds like you want to take my money and run without a trace.

You have a feature about spotting fakes in your blog, but I have to go to your blog to see it. If you want to re-assure customers I'd be wanting to plaster blog features all over the site to show there is a human element behind the site. There's nothing saying why I should buy from you apart from what looks like a DFS Sale.

Currency (as of 9:37, just refreshed) I'm still getting EUR when I click on a category, but it switches to GBP when I select a product, then stays GBP when I'm going through categories, but if I go back to the home screen (that's frustrating) I'm back to euros until I click on a product again.

Associate
e) blurry images I will need to resize the thumbnails to be bigger and run regenerate thumbnails (what resolution are you guys that saw blurry photos running) ?

2560x1080, thumbnails look awful. It was the first thing that struck me.

Prices are still in Euros for me.

POB

POB

Soldato
Get a better payment processor then just basic PayPal. As a minimum upgrade to the pro version and take cards directly without getting customers to mess around with PayPal accounts.

Keep PayPal as an option, some customers like it others hate it.

Soldato
for me the 'landing page' is too meh. I actually like the picture of the girl looking off in the distance, but the buttons are too bland/plain/2000's. also as said previous there needs to be product immediately available to view/purchase on the home screen.

also the product pages have just too much white - I know some folks like the minimalistic look these days but to me it just screams plain/bland and boring!

sorry

uv

uv

Soldato
f) the photos were taken by a "professional" photographer so I will need to see with him

Your professional photographer is an idiot. They're product photos, they need to have a much higher depth of field, they need to be sharp and clear. The pictures look like Raymond took them.

Associate
6c88f.png

This is what i see on all of the pages.

Soldato
I didn't get past the homepage as the bootstrap standard buttons were horrible. If you are going to keep a homepage with no product, I suggest responsive buttons with same size and white outline in clear rectangles. Would look much better, but still think you need more on the home page.

Man of Honour
There only seems to be an option to pay with Papal or Bitcoin (allowing BC makes it seem a bit scammy too). How would you pay with a credit card?

In the basket I can change the number of an item up or down (e.g. 1x, 2x, 3x, etc). But clicking on the Update Cart button doesn't appear to do anything. It probably does update the cart but it's confusing that you can change the number and then not be sure whether the button is needed or if it does anything.

I like the brand logo but it's clearly been styled to copy the RayBan script so may land you in hot water.

The mandatory terms and contitions when ordering just has stuff about the website and contact... why do you need that?

No cookie warning on the first page? I thought it was an EU law?

Does the free shipping and other delivery prices apply for worldwide delivery?

Returns is free... but only if you return then within 14 days of purchase. But as free delivery takes 14 days this is not usable. SO there isn't any free returns unless you opt for expedited and paid delivery in the first place.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Another one... Why is VAT being charged? This is a UK tax but surely you should charge the prevailing rate of tax in the EU country you are based? I'm not 100% sure on that one but it's worth checking.

Back
Top Bottom