*** Sony Xperia Z5 ***

Soldato
The Z5 camera is still rated the best camera phone yet isnt it?

I possibly wouldn't go quite that far but I've got some very nice shots out of it as it's got an extremely fast shutter and good white balance in the right conditions.

It'll catch water drops flying through the air with no problems the shutter is that fast.

The stabilisation on video is by far the best I've worked with. By far.

On balance the camera is up there with the best.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've seen comparisons with Samsung's phones (Note 5 and S6) and I think Samsung has Sony beat.

Wow, people still believe higher MP count equals a better camera?

All other things being equal a higher MP count does provide more detail yes. What does muddy the water is when all other things aren't equal, which in this case the Z5 does also improve most other things as well.

Associate
Their are rumours they're stopping...

Latest rumours say new Xperia phones June and October next year.
Maybe the rumoured ultra in June then next proper flagship in October?

Prior to that there was this T-Mobile Poland slide that said Two Xperia phones due at the end of Q2 - so definitely not before June 2016. Whether they're flagships or midrange we dont know.

But it does seem to show that Sony may not be sticking to their usual 6 months schedule.

Soldato
I possibly wouldn't go quite that far but I've got some very nice shots out of it as it's got an extremely fast shutter and good white balance in the right conditions.

It'll catch water drops flying through the air with no problems the shutter is that fast.

The stabilisation on video is by far the best I've worked with. By far.

On balance the camera is up there with the best.

What settings are you using, my shutter seems slow

Back
Top Bottom