Help me decide: Moto X Style/One Plus Two/LG G4

Caporegime
That's what I've been hearing about the G4 as well.
Spec wise it's up there but the build quality seems to be more on the plastic feel.

Ugh, going through a similar thing

The x style has dire battery life
The g4 feels cheap? Pet peev right there

Soldato
The shiny plastic trim is a bit low rent but the phone feels well put together. Nothing like an old plastic Galaxy S3 which would creak when flexed.

Permabanned
OnePlus Two.

It's going to throttle(SN810), but even throttled it's still better than SN808, especially for games.

None of them will have good battery life thanks to Qualcomm.

Oneplus is unreliable not tried the X but never truly happy with my One.

Unreliable based on what? reviews have been very positive.

Leave your personal issues with companies at the door before jumping into threads please, I enjoyed the OnePlus One, it was a great phone back in 2014 and was still being updated and supported when I sold it.

Last edited:

POB

POB

Soldato
Unreliable based on what? reviews have been very positive.

Leave your personal issues with companies at the door before jumping into threads please, I enjoyed the OnePlus One, it was a great phone back in 2014 and was still being updated and supported when I sold it.

Sorry for not clarifying.

It is probably Cyanaogens fault but the updates passed Kitkat killed battery life and stopped the compass working reliably.

Caporegime
Oh, forgot to say no way would I get a one plus

Terrible company, multiple faults with my phone.
The faults are just luck.. Complete lack of company support..you can read plenty about that

Id go with the style.. If it wasn't for battery life
Id go with g4.. If it wasn't for build and rear speaker
Id go for 6p if it wasn't for the price

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I forgot to mention that I currently have a OPO with CM12.1 installed.
While it was great when I first got it grew out of me with little faults and it will be passed on to my brother.

I would really love the 6p but it's £100+ more than the rest of the phones.

Associate
Yer, I was going to ask is the Style battery really that bad? Course depends on your use, signal and about 100 variables no doubt. I had the 2014 Moto X and it got me through most days and if not you can soon bang some more charge in with a turbo charger. Reviews have the Style as being better for battery life than the 2014 model. I have a Moto x play currently. Mid range but mostly good. On MM now and seems to be snappier than it was with no noticeable lagging. I dont game on my phone mind. Not the fastest phone I ever had.

Soldato
S6 via the O2 refresh deal that's going about, pay the phone off £240, request unlock code, cancel contract and you got a GS6 for £259(£19 up front), also cancelled direct debit, got one myself its a steal for a Galaxy S6. It only had 4-5 O2 apps on which you can get rid of but I flashed an official BTU UK rom on.

As you in the 14 days grace period nothing they can do about it. I had mine unlocked and paid off the same day and contract cancelled. You just need to make sure you don't get a numpty when cancelling contract.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom