Pinpointing an android device from an iPhone.... Is it possible?

Associate
Being a house full of Apple users with the exception of me who flip flops I was after a way of the Mrs keeping tabs on me when I'm on android.

Nothing sinister just that I ride a bike to and from work through some heavy traffic and it gives her peace of mind being able to see where I am ( plus my tea is on the table when I get in so its not all bad ;) )

Soldato
As an extension to google plus, if you both use google now and are in the same family circle on g+ you can get commute update cards through it. Me and my wife use it for exactly the same reason that you're looking for.

Soldato
Google plus should allow you to do it.

I would go with this, Cerberus and Android Device Manager is more for if you lost your phone. Open the Google+ app, swipe from the left, select "Locations", press the 3 dot menu button and then "Location settings", then turn on "Location Sharing". Then add your Mrs to who can see your location. Then she just opens Google+ on her phone, swipe left, select location, press the person icon at the bottom and then select you, and she'll see your current location.

Back
Top Bottom