Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [9th - 13th January 2016]

Soldato
Good game that. Well what I saw of it. Unfortunately if Liverpool play like that they will tonk United at the weekend. Strangely a part of me doesn't care as it might mean LvG gets the heave ho because he is taking us nowhere. Never known a manager who can make every single player look worse than they were previously.

Don
Such a frustrating game. All we had to do was defend just semi well and we'd have won that but our defence goes from bad to worse. Toure and Sakho allowed Giroud to bully them all game - if only our cb's played with the same aggression as our attacking midfielders do then maybe things wouldn't be so bad. And if only our attacking players shared a brain cell between them - so often we get into great positions and manage to **** them up.

A point closer to 4th anyway.
Mignolet was AIDS.

Poor for the first goal but that aside he was fine. The 2nd goal was all Lallana's fault.

Man of Honour
Pretty happy with that overall, was worried that Arsenal were going to tonk us, so I'm happy that we gave as good as we got against a team which is doing well this year.

Caporegime
Good game that. Well what I saw of it. Unfortunately if Liverpool play like that they will tonk United at the weekend. Strangely a part of me doesn't care as it might mean LvG gets the heave ho because he is taking us nowhere. Never known a manager who can make every single player look worse than they were previously.

United will beat us, it'll be disgustingly pathetic

Don
Shearer's trying to claim the Utd penalty wasn't a pen? Maybe I'm losing it but that's got to be one of the clearest and easiest handball's we'll see all season - staggered anybody can claim it wasn't a pen.

Back
Top Bottom