*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
But happy to try one another night? on Xbox right?

Ah dang, PS4 here!

You can join up with us if you want but the guys I play with are ranked 400th and 500th in the world at trials...

Uh, ok... I'm probs not rolling at that level, to be honest!! :D

Happy to join if you're just playing around on regular PvP though. It's nice to coordinate over voice in a Control game for example.

Associate
You can join up with us if you want but the guys I play with are ranked 400th and 500th in the world at trials. We have also beaten the number 2 in the world at trials. I am high skill but they are pro level skill wise. I'm about 11-12K in the world

You can carry me on halo 5 :)

Soldato
You can join up with us if you want but the guys I play with are ranked 400th and 500th in the world at trials. We have also beaten the number 2 in the world at trials. I am high skill but they are pro level skill wise. I'm about 11-12K in the world

Destinytracker.com - PsychoSonny

DTR Crucible Rank: #144530

Crucible: K/D 1.11 #360,866 Top 30%

ToO: K/d 1.14 Ratio #115,9971.14

Just LOL. Stop kidding yourself mate.

Last edited:
Associate

Dude didn't even ask about trials, just asked for someone to PvP with :confused:

I'll summarise what happened last time:

- You constantly say stats don't matter, but when they are benifical to you, they do.
- Your team beat Harry4_4, when he was carrying less skilled players. You did not beat his normal 3v3 team.
- Unfortunate that you couldn't post up when we tried to organise some 3v3 games on here.

Soldato
Dude didn't even ask about trials, just asked for someone to PvP with :confused:

I'll summarise what happened last time:

- You constantly say stats don't matter, but when they are benifical to you, they do.
- Your team beat Harry4_4, when he was carrying less skilled players. You did not beat his normal 3v3 team.
- Unfortunate that you couldn't post up when we tried to organise some 3v3 games on here.

Also likely his talking about DTR which is the most useless stat since its mostly based on winning. When your playing with amazing players winning is almost a given, none of it is based on your own skills. These guys could in all likelihood carry my 3 year old nephew he just figured out how to jump in this game and spend most of his time dancing.

Associate
Also likely his talking about DTR which is the most useless stat since its mostly based on winning. When your playing with amazing players winning is almost a given, none of it is based on your own skills. These guys could in all likelihood carry my 3 year old nephew he just figured out how to jump in this game and spend most of his time dancing.

I think he is quoting ELO rankings from Guardian GG. Which although better, is still largely affected by amount of games won.

Soldato
Yeah it doesn't speak too your skill, its your teams skill, I can still pair my nephew with some pros and he will at some points reach a 2000ELO rating in trials. ELO is a very bad rating system and so easy too inflate in something like trials.

http://www.twitch.tv/realkraftyy/v/34780442

Kraftyy carried this 7 year old, this kid is ****ing jokes haha. Think it starters at 1:55.

Last edited:
Associate
I saw that, RealKraftyy is the only streamer I watch regularly. Much respect to him for doing it.

So funny when at first he asks to speak to the kids dad, and says "I'm a loose cannon, are you sure you want to do this?!". Then tries to play normally without swearing haha.

At the end he gets a $1k donation, pretty crazy, but hats off to him.

Soldato
I haven't even played Destiny in 3 months and unlike Sonny, I don't feel the need to brag/gloat every two minutes. It's nice to be humble once in a while.

Moon-EU-

Trials of Osiris stats:

Win %: 87% - #1,604
K/D Ratio: 2.33 - #1,257
KA/d Ratio: 2.98 - #897

I can say with absolute certainty that TL_Venom's will be identical or better (probably the latter). Yet, hilariously, we don't regard ourselves as top XYZ in the world. Unlike you? :)

I think we should revive the 3v3 tournament. Sonny, feel free to use your pro pals.

Destiny is a fun game, let's not get our knickers in a twist over it now.

Soldato
I haven't even played Destiny in 3 months and unlike Sonny, I don't feel the need to brag/gloat every two minutes. It's nice to be humble once in a while.

Moon-EU-

Trials of Osiris stats:

Win %: 87% - #1,604
K/D Ratio: 2.33 - #1,257
KA/d Ratio: 2.98 - #897

I can say with absolute certainty that TL_Venom's will be identical or better (probably the latter). Yet, hilariously, we don't regard ourselves as top XYZ in the world. Unlike you? :)

I think we should revive the 3v3 tournament. Sonny, feel free to use your pro pals.

Destiny is a fun game, let's not get our knickers in a twist over it now.

Moon-EU- 1437 ELO
TL_Venom 1460 ELO
PsychoSonny 1630 ELO
TehMoe 1660 ELO

Get on my level bruh.

Kindly request you ignore all other stats, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom