Alternative to itunes

Soldato
Hey,

So as stupid as this is going to sound... but are there any good alternatives to itunes that do what itunes does. Basically I need the music to be sorted into folders as I add it in, and also manage playlists in a similar way. I would quite like it to be quite lightweight, but I find my itunes is horrifically slow. I have 70,000 songs in my library and when adding new music it takes such a long time, same with editing any tracks I add.

So yeah, please help!

Thanks,
Sepheh

Associate
I think you can try AirMore or Apowersoft Phone Manager. The former one is wireless app and the latter one is desktop software. Both are good.

Associate
I’m currently keeping my new Ipad Air 2 away from my PC. I have to emit I hate itunes. I have all my CD’s ripped to my PC and then to the Car. I’d like all my music on my Ipad but would just like to say right my music is in this folder and I want it all in a folder on my ipad. No ****ing about, no trying to be smart and do things I don’t want or need. Having my sisters Music for here new ipod does not help also on the PC.

So does this Copy trans make a folder that i can go in and play my music?

Soldato
It doesn't change the file structure on the actual device afaik. Just makes it so much easier to manage all of your content and sync it. Well worth checking out.

Back
Top Bottom