*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
If someone doesn't make it, invite me I'm down for some VoG/Crota :)

Code:
1. G23 Mr Gimp
2. EvilMatt
3. Je11y Master
4. Writethatd0wn
5. ExcludedwardyP
6. Parko24
[Reserve] WKD5

Associate
Nope, not yet - definitely need to give normal mode a go soon, should boost me a few light levels with just one run - am only 306 at the mo (thanks to sparrow racing and iron banner mostly)

I should have known I couldn't kick the habit entirely lol.

I'll jump in and help Matt through his first KF, be just like old times! :D

306 is higher than we were when it came out, think we were low-mid 290's so you should sail through normal mode mate.

Soldato
If any of you guys are free over the next week or so would love to run through the raid finally. Not touched it since we last played with the jumping dramas.....

Been very PC orientated lately working through Steam Library :D

I can probably grab some time to run through with you guys :) The jumping, er, "abilities" were certainly interesting.... :p

Soldato
Yeah, happy to do a normal run through with you bud. My friend Dave will probably be in for some more normal mode runs too to get the light level up.

Played with you the other night UniQ, didn't twig going by the username tho! :o

Ahh, I thought I recognised a couple of the names in there :)

Associate
Ok Guys, trying to keep up with when everyone is available:

PS4 - Nostalgia Raids (VoG / CE / Bit of POE(?)) - 8PM (ish) either Sat or Sun (16/17th Jan)

- OweO
- DavieM66 (Sat or Sun best?)
- TehBluebear (Sat or Sun best?)
- Mid_Gen ?
- MachM82 - (Can you do Sat/ Sun)?
- TehMoe - (Sat or Sun best?)

I will be running Pigtails & will be as rusty as heck. I have put just shy of 20 hours into Xenoblade in the last few days so will expect R2 to be jump and R1 to lock on to targets and start "Battle mode".

I'm good for Saturday.

Soldato
Good bit of fun last night. Crota went down like a good little sack of spuds.

The lower level VoG (HM) on the other hand.... blimey! I had forgotten how intense the confluxes and Oracles can be (4 man initially). Templar still hits like a mofo and running out of primary ammo was still a problem (loads of course in the pools of green goop....). Oracles are still a pain unless you have Oracle disruptor weapons. Thanks to Bungies' incessant nerfs to fusion rifles Praetorian foil is at best a 2 shot kill on them now (if you get lucky). Get past those areas though and the rest of the raid is fairly simple.

:D

Soldato

The lower level VoG (HM) on the other hand.... blimey! I had forgotten how intense the confluxes and Oracles can be (4 man initially). Templar still hits like a mofo and running out of primary ammo was still a problem (loads of course in the pools of green goop....). Oracles are still a pain unless you have Oracle disruptor weapons. Thanks to Bungies' incessant nerfs to fusion rifles Praetorian foil is at best a 2 shot kill on them now (if you get lucky). Get past those areas though and the rest of the raid is fairly simple.

Also lived up too my high standards of excellence :D.

Associate

Glad the VOG raid is still tricky, was wondering how easy it would be nowadays.

If you guys give it another go sometime put my name down. I still want the crux just for completion sake and I always loved the VOG raid anyway.

Just shows its a well thought out raid if its still tricky, means its more about skill which crota definitely lacked.

Soldato
I wouldn't mind another nostalgia run. Would love a full set of Prime Zealot gear from VoG and obviously the Crux of Crota.

And I still need to do a PoE run so I can down Skolas.

Quick question: I had Icebreaker drop from Atheon. Does he drop all Y1 exotics (as in, are they in his loot table) or is it just Icebreaker and/or a few other select exotics?

Back
Top Bottom