Motors YouTube Videos

Man of Honour
There was a time when I thought I wouldn't mind going to the Nurburgring, but watching videos like that puts me off. See quite a few large crashes on what appear to be fairly innocuous corners.

You have to go with something you don't mind getting bent frankly. Now that can mean different things to different people, but the chances are anything can get bent and if it's wet, time for coffee.

Soldato
So this is vaguely motoring related - my highlights from 2015 filmed on both Panasonic GH4 DLSR and a 3 axis Gimbal Gopro for steadyish shots.

Includes:
Driving Ferrari's
Driving various cars at Palmer motorsports
Roadtrip around Europe
Roadtrip along Southern Italy's coast
Mountain rollercoaster
5 guys trying to fit into 2 x one man dingy's :D

Enjoy:

I also have a multiple part europe roadtrip video in the works, I have up until Florence completed and need to edit the rest so that will go up soon. Full episode dedicated to the Fezza's :)

Caporegime

Forget the P1, forget the 918 or anything else. This is the engineering marvel hypercar :eek:

0-250MPH in 20s!

His videos are good. But I find him slightly annoying, especially with silly questions and bum licking.

Good job Christian is so patient. That car is ace though - I was lucky enough the see it in construction last year before they announced it in Geneva. Ridiculously fast.

Soldato
His videos are good. But I find him slightly annoying, especially with silly questions and bum licking.

Good job Christian is so patient. That car is ace though - I was lucky enough the see it in construction last year before they announced it in Geneva. Ridiculously fast.

Was about to click then saw it was a Schmee video, so first I need to gird my loins for a bout of incessant "everything is just fantastic!" fawning. Fair play to the guy for having the wealth and opportunity to film cars he likes, but I wish he would just criticise something once in a while, and drop the cringe worthy stuff.

'Schmee-mobile' *shudder*.

Back
Top Bottom