*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Permabanned
This season is my first time playing since season 1. Quite impressed with the changes Blizz have made. Massive improvement overall.

Greater rifts in particular are so much better. They were a nightmare in season 1.

Last edited:
Soldato
is it best to do rifts and bounties before you get to level 70 to level up quicker or is story mode the best way? and then jump in to adventure mode?

Soldato
I feel a bit lost in D3 haha, struggling to do 70 rifts on barb on non-season with pretty much full ancient gear yet I see people doing the same or higher after just a few days on season 5.

Might be the new legendaries?

Or are they available in non-season from the start now?

I haven't played since season 1 but I remember the new legendaries wouldn't go into non-season until the season had finished.

Caporegime
You're using the correct ancient items for the build right MooMoo? You can't just throw anything together and expect it to work.

I've just got some of the new ancient bracers for witch doctor that increase firebats damage, going to try out the LoN ring set when I've got some more ancients.

Caporegime
I think so .. I have parthenans but I was using nemesis for quick rifting since it's a hassle to change.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nekovivie-2654/hero/36713317

I just seem to die a lot. Rift bosses one shot me.

IIRC raekors was never great for RG's as it's rubbish for single target, however I do remember watching alkaizer still being able to do high GR's with it.

Is anyone free tonight sometime for a power level in seasons?

What time? I can help you before 8pm.

Soldato
Adventure mode rifts,

Quickest way is to find someone who can powerlvl you, can do 1-70 in about 15-20 mins depending on the booster.

i shall give the rifts a try tonight, thought you had to be 70 before doing them.

new to the season thing as only bought RoS last week lol

Back
Top Bottom