*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Man of Honour
That's the exact build I'm using but I'm getting oneshot by RGs at 70. How on earth do you do bosses with this build? Charge freezes the boss but it doesn't seem to be flawless and the boss will get melee attacks off. You can poke with a few charges, retreat, poke again but it will take you 20 minutes to do a boss like this. Unless it's fishing for perfect RGs .. which going from the poison amulet in the build guide, it might well be.

I feel like I'm missing something painfully obvious.

Soldato

New Raekors is broken, it will place higher on the leaderboard than any other class or build.

The thing holding Raekors back previously was the awful (5) set bonus, that horrible 1000% weapon damage per sec for 3 seconds I think it was? That's so bad. Why on Earth people even ran the 5 set when they could have sat on 4 with better items in other slots I don't know, but the top Barbs in S2 and 3 used the final set bonus.

When it came down to the higher GRs, the 60s people were pushing, 1k weapon damage even with a godly Furnace was a miniscule % of a Raekors DPS.

I feel so underpowered...:eek:

This will probably get nerfed, 4 Wizards splitting up in a TX rift with that build... You would get an insane amount of keystones and Death's Breaths!

If it doesn't, then it's time to roll a Wizznerd.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OK so it turns out there is a new cube recipe where you can turn gems into stats. I didn't know this existed!

A few thousand more mainstat and I think I'll be a bit stronger. So much to do, so little time.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OK so it turns out there is a new cube recipe where you can turn gems into stats. I didn't know this existed! .

i didnt know this either but there also a receipe where u can you turn reusual parts to veiled crystals and arcane dust which is handy. Need to find out all the different receipies. to best take advantage.

So much to do, so little time.

i know the feeling mate :p

Last edited:
Soldato
So quick question about the cube,

It wasn't around when I last played, is it possible to reforge low level legendaries to lvl 70?

Or when you re-forge will it only re-roll the stats and keep the lvl requirement?

Soldato
I'm not sure I'll stick with WD this season, that being said I've only played Jade as that's the gear I have, I've heard the LoN gargantuan build is really good fun.

Had a look at the Gargantuan build earlier today looks pretty strong, friend of mine felt the same way with the Jade set said it felt a little dull but at least its a good start for farming better items

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
So quick question about the cube,

It wasn't around when I last played, is it possible to reforge low level legendaries to lvl 70?

Or when you re-forge will it only re-roll the stats and keep the lvl requirement?

I am a noob too when it comes to the cube but i think there a recipe to reroll the legendary item stats. So for example if you managed to get a super rare like Starmetal but rolled really bad, you can use the cube for a chance for a better one. Be warned it can also be worse too so be warned :eek:

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I don't find it dull, it's just rather squishy and awkward at times having to spirit walk into a pack, harvest then get out. Lots of situations particularly in high GR's where you get stuck.

I havent played my Jades in quite a few season but i remenber if you use Uhkapian Serpent it makes a huge difference. Cant see your profile to see what you got.

edit see the setup totally changed :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Enjoyed seasonal over the weekend managed to get all my gear farmed and about 225 paragon, I also managed joined the OcUK clan (finally!) but haven't played with a single person from it!

After being so active over the weekend it looked like there was 1 group of people in the clan playing together pushing greater rifts and the rest just sporadically doing different things in various parts. Am I missing something? The chat seemed a bit quiet in clan, maybe there is a TS/Ventrillo server I don't know of? I have an exam tomorrow and then the rest of the week free so would like to play with others. btag Chris#2529

Soldato
I started a WD on Friday, got to level 50 and then had to spend all weekend painting. Now I've decided I want to be a DH this season. Net result I'm looking to scrounge a boost tonight from sometime after half past six when I can log on. Any willing volunteers greatly appreciated.

Associate
Haven't played this in a while but just got my seasonal wiz to 70 and decked out in most firebird stuff.

I guess it's a popular method but I noticed that rank 25 gem which reduces an item lvl to 1. I rolled a new Crusader, stuck the gem in the lvl 70 wep, set difficulty to master and wow, I hit lvl 30 or so in about 4-5mins. Fun times

Associate
I am a noob too when it comes to the cube but i think there a recipe to reroll the legendary item stats. So for example if you managed to get a super rare like Starmetal but rolled really bad, you can use the cube for a chance for a better one. Be warned it can also be worse too so be warned :eek:

When u re roll a lower lvl legendary when your chara is lvl 70 the legendary does not become a lvl 70 legendary. Also if u kept an older version of a lvl 70 legendary which doesn't have a legendary affix in the hope that u re roll it in the new patch to have new affix, that doesn't work either

Back
Top Bottom