*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
Just a post to agree with the person above - paragon levels are account wide, it was changed a while back because the first system meant you leveled to 100 and gained +MF along the was (as well as other bonuses) so when you eventually hit 100 most people felt like they were losing out by going to level a second character to 100 (lower mf and so less efficient etc) and didnt see the point in playing the maxed level character (nothing to really gain) so they changed it so that you leveled up an account wide paragon and removed its limit.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
When u re roll a lower lvl legendary when your chara is lvl 70 the legendary does not become a lvl 70 legendary. Also if u kept an older version of a lvl 70 legendary which doesn't have a legendary affix in the hope that u re roll it in the new patch to have new affix, that doesn't work either

Sure thing but i didn't say a lower legendary could be rolled to a higher level one. Ballad asked that but I just answered what I knew which was a legendary can reroll stats via the cube.

Soldato
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Qlimax-1320/hero/7397057

My season barb so far... I call it the 8 skill barb

1. Leap (also does earthquake)
2. Ground Stomp (also does avalanche)
3. War Cry (the dodge one)
4. Battlerage (15% damage)

M1. Ancient spear with boulder rune
M2. Whirlwind (Bul-Kathos set bonus)

EDIT: Earthen Might is main fury gen press 1 and 2 should max out fury then SPEAR to finish (M1)

EDIT2: Just waiting for Lut Socks for more leaping! (ignore my cube stuff for now its just temporary until I find what I need for it)

Last edited:
Soldato
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Qlimax-1320/hero/7397057

My season barb so far... I call it the 8 skill barb

1. Leap (also does earthquake)
2. Ground Stomp (also does avalanche)
3. War Cry (the dodge one)
4. Battlerage (15% damage)

M1. Ancient spear with boulder rune
M2. Whirlwind (Bul-Kathos set bonus)

EDIT: Earthen Might is main fury gen press 1 and 2 should max out fury then SPEAR to finish (M1)

EDIT2: Just waiting for Lut Socks for more leaping! (ignore my cube stuff for now its just temporary until I find what I need for it)

Make a new Barbarian, get it to lv8, and gamble boots at Kadala. Lut Socks are the only legendary that a lv8 Barbarian can get and you should get one every 200 shards. Then cube it. Not sure what you're trying to achieve with the Bul-Kathos whirlwind though, is it to move faster? Because that's all it's going to achieve, you had may as well replace it with Sprint - Marathon or Ignore Pain - Bravado, then replace the swords with a heavy 2 hander for like, a 2x damage increase to everything.

Last edited:
Associate
I started a WD on Friday, got to level 50 and then had to spend all weekend painting. Now I've decided I want to be a DH this season. Net result I'm looking to scrounge a boost tonight from sometime after half past six when I can log on. Any willing volunteers greatly appreciated.

If you need a char boosted, or anyone else for that matter. Add me at Buzzlloydyea#2294.

Got myself a Wand of Woh, so been speed farming a load of torment 10's for mats. Which meant my paragon levels stalled a bit. So I am just doing some paragon farming on level 65 grifts with my DOM set. I am now up to Paragon 504. I want to be around 650 by the weekend, so I will probably do some group grifts at some point. So if any of you guys need a Wizard for your groups, hit me up because playing public grifts can be the most frustrating experience ever.

Soldato
If you need a char boosted, or anyone else for that matter. Add me at Buzzlloydyea#2294.

is it ok if I add you?

I have a level 46 crusader that I wouldn't mind some booting on if that's ok?

should be on tonight from 8:30pm onwards

still really new to seasons, done a load of bounties last night and got my drops at the end but dunno what they are for? lol

Associate
Sure thing but i didn't say a lower legendary could be rolled to a higher level one. Ballad asked that but I just answered what I knew which was a legendary can reroll stats via the cube.

My bad. I was suppose to quote and answer the question and not your post.

Associate
I'm not sure how I feel about taking my existing barb back into the season, just to continue his played time... Are there any other advantages?

Soldato
I'm not sure how I feel about taking my existing barb back into the season, just to continue his played time... Are there any other advantages?

i was the same, my barb is on 62 and didn't fancy loosing his paragon\levels so i created a crusader to run through the season with

Man of Honour
Five items done so far with level 60 gems, so an extra 1500 strength on my dude. It's definitely noticeable. Do a few more to night and maybe I'll be 13/13 by the weekend. Might need to farm up some more red gems. Anyone have a good plan for farming gems, other than the obvious thing of wearing a broken crown with a ruby?

Soldato
Five items done so far with level 60 gems, so an extra 1500 strength on my dude. It's definitely noticeable. Do a few more to night and maybe I'll be 13/13 by the weekend. Might need to farm up some more red gems. Anyone have a good plan for farming gems, other than the obvious thing of wearing a broken crown with a ruby?

Only done 2 so far, going to crack on and do some more, unfortunately had awful luck with ancient items! Got more ancients for the other sets that I am not using, even to the point of giving away spares haha.

Back
Top Bottom