*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
I saw a game a month or so ago which I think was a PSN title, it looked ok but I can't find the name of it. Im pretty sure the release has been or is near.
It was like an interactive story game like heavy rain.

Anyone know what Im on about?:)

thanks

Associate
as a bonus, all players logging into the game before January 31, 2016 receive the T1E6-PS Premium tank. (No purchase necessary)

Ooh, nice, thanks for the heads up.

Also, anybody that has dying light and want the season pass (went up nearly a tenner because of the upcoming 'the following') can get it at game for the original of £15.99 price still.

Soldato
Just looking at "big adventure bigs savings" deals on psn, anything worth picking up. Done bloodborne and dark souls.

Looking at divinity in particular, just fancy a change from blockops I've been playing for the last few weeks.

Final fantasy is a expansion? Not played any before

Soldato
Got my copy of Destiny Legendary Edition earlier, as only had the base game. How difficult is the 240+ Light challenge on areas? (sorry if that made no sense)

I'd use the Destiny thread but seems it is just for PvP and raids...

Level 22 atm 119 Light.

Soldato
Got my copy of Destiny Legendary Edition earlier, as only had the base game. How difficult is the 240+ Light challenge on areas? (sorry if that made no sense)

I'd use the Destiny thread but seems it is just for PvP and raids...

Level 22 atm 119 Light.

2 threads for Destiny, 1 for Pvp and raids like you say and another for every day talk which was on page 2.

going strong at 615 pages http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18487891

Back
Top Bottom