***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
Cheers, tried that but said code wasn't valid. I'll try it again on the PS4 this evening.

I just got my code too.

Whacked it straight into the redeem code bit, in the playstation store on the PS4 - downloading 28.1Gb - should be done in a hour.

29th yeah? Turbo and dredd - lemme know which class you guys go so we can get an even spread ;) - Last thing we want is 3 'hunters' lol.

Soldato
just a note, if you want to play on multiple platforms, it may be the same for you but i was able to use the same beta code to get a key for all 3 platforms/

Associate
just a note, if you want to play on multiple platforms, it may be the same for you but i was able to use the same beta code to get a key for all 3 platforms/

Hi mate, set it up but just tried what you mentioned above and the same code i used on PC worked for PS4 so you may as well give that spare Beta to someone who needs it :) Will probably work x-platform too i suspect :)

Associate
Hey Guys

I preordered from "thegamecollection" never used them before but they were cheap.

They haven't emailed me a beta code, is anyone else in the same boat?

I've emailed them but am awaiting reply...

Soldato
Hey Guys

I preordered from "thegamecollection" never used them before but they were cheap.

They haven't emailed me a beta code, is anyone else in the same boat?

I've emailed them but am awaiting reply...

Just pre-order via Amazon, get your code and then cancel your order. It doesn't cost as they don't charge until shipment which is a few months away.

Back
Top Bottom