***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
I've just got an E-Mail from Xbox saying I've been given access and that my code is below, However it just shows a download button that takes me to the Xbox website to redeem a code I don't have, Any ideas chaps?

I got the same thing... then I got another identical email but this time with the code. Check your mail, you should have another one.

Soldato
Thanks, was having trouble with mine and given usual PSN download times I was running out of time. If I get my code sorted I'll pass it on.

Soldato
Beta doesn't go live until Friday (Thursday for the Xbox users).

Won't be able to tell until then (unless you mean launch > Alpha)?

EDIT: Cleetus - Good to see you on here. :)

Man of Honour
What's the verdict on this game?

I've heard Ubisoft have made some significant changes to the game. Has this in anyway altered your initial expectations?
The beta doesn't start until tomorrow (Xbox) / Friday (PS4), and I think those of us who played the Alpha are still technically under NDA, so can't say much. I can tell you after playing the Alpha I upgraded my pre-order from the standard edition to the Collector's Edition. Read into that as you will :)

Associate
The beta doesn't start until tomorrow (Xbox) / Friday (PS4), and I think those of us who played the Alpha are still technically under NDA, so can't say much. I can tell you after playing the Alpha I upgraded my pre-order from the standard edition to the Collector's Edition. Read into that as you will :)
You're a Ubisoft mole! :p

Back
Top Bottom