***** The Official Division Thread *****

Associate
Bit confused here, I got the code from Amazon, used it on the website and it said ubisoft would email me the beta code. Does everyone have this already?

Associate
Bit confused here, I got the code from Amazon, used it on the website and it said ubisoft would email me the beta code. Does everyone have this already?

have you tried logging into your uplay account to see if the beta key is there?
go here: uplay account management
then click beta access tab, if you have one and key should be there, ive not had an email from ubisoft but my key was there

Last edited:
Associate
have you tried logging into your uplay account to see if the beta key is there?
go here: uplay account management
then click beta access tab, if you have one and key should be there, ive not had an email from ubisoft but my key was there

Hmm nope, nothing there.

Went to activate again and met with the same message "YOU HAVE ALREADY REDEEMED YOUR BETA CODE

Before the beta starts, we will send you your access key via the email address associated with your Uplay account."

Associate
Your code should turn up, had the same yesterday when Dredd had his code and was downloading and mine finally got emailed late last night after fretting it wouldn't turn up. :eek:

If you are on PS4 you have until Friday morning but as usual with Psn it does take a while to download the 26gb.

Associate
Spare amazon code for the the PS4, canceled my first order after getting the gold edition when it was on offer :D Really looking forward to playing this on Friday and hope it lives up to the hype :p
78TKAUXYYWVA

Soldato
Spare amazon code for the the PS4, canceled my first order after getting the gold edition when it was on offer :D Really looking forward to playing this on Friday and hope it lives up to the hype :p
78TKAUXYYWVA

Went to redeem it but been used so I'll say thanks to ya for being generous and thanks on behalf of who nabbed it but cba to be polite

Soldato
people without an ocuk account can also take the codes posted freely too.

the only way to stop that is post in the giveaway thread or do it via trust.

Soldato
Seem to be hinting on the twitch stream that XB1 beta opens at 0900 in a few mins?

Start time for Xbox One users on Thursday, Jan. 28 – 1am PT/4 am ET/9am UK/10am CET

Start time for PC and PS4 users on Friday, Jan, 29: 4am PT/7am ET/12pm UK /1 pm CET

The closed beta for The Division ends for all platforms on January 31.

Back
Top Bottom