ordered from ebay came from amazon wtf?

Soldato
I see a lot of people criticizing the OP for his negative feedback but what the seller has most likely done is against Amazons terms and conditions (surely he must have a prime account for that free next day delivery to make it worthwhile for the buyer to click that buy button).

Soldato
I see a lot of people criticizing the OP for his negative feedback but what the seller has most likely done is against Amazons terms and conditions (surely he must have a prime account for that free next day delivery to make it worthwhile for the buyer to click that buy button).

That's Amazons problem...

Soldato
Just noticed on the recipet its marked as a gift! Its only a couple of quid cheaper ie the cost of postage i bet they have amazon prime so are getting free delivery!

Yup, that'll be the OP. Similar wording style.

fhXMgQp.png

You're such a douchebag. No need to leave negative feedback because you were too lazy to shop around.

Soldato
One they will no doubt soon clock on to if he sells enough.

I imagine they must have a system in place that flags up this sort of thing ( buying huge amounts of the same item using prime)

They probably wont be bothered with it really as they are getting sales and even with prime still making a profit. So some guy bought 300+ items in one month? thanks! :D

Associate
you can always make profit when not paying tax....

I expect the OP is currently trying to get hold of HMRC to make sure the ebay seller is declaring the income.

Soldato
You're such a douchebag. No need to leave negative feedback because you were too lazy to shop around.

agreed - that's so stupid leaving feedback like that.

Your the one who failed to shop around, you got the product you ordered at the price you were happy to pay. How has the seller warranted negative/negative feedback after 144 positive ones.

Very very poor.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soldato
that feedback is well out of order.

you bought an item than someone else bought for cheaper from elsewhere - thats the way the world works and if you didn't try and find it cheap its your own stupid fault.

OP never coming back to this thread now lol.

Yeah, it's like a typical Mumsnet thread!

1. OP posts *bawwwwing* thread
2. A few sympathetic replies and a few unsympathetic ones
3. OP drip-feeds a bit more info
4. Some more replies, mostly unsympathetic now
5. More drip-feeding from the OP
6. The whole internetz turns against the OP
7. OP does a runner
8. ?????
9. Profit... for the eBay seller ofc :p

Back
Top Bottom