• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New GFX card

Soldato
Depends what settings you use, BF4 uses well over 3gb vram maxed out and well over on higher resolutions. 4gb vram isn't enough on a lot of games

i can play BF4 on high which i do or ultra perfectly fine @1920x180 @60hz and with little or no AA, graphically it looks good and my fps are good too and i only use 1gb vram card and through a brief test of ram usage BF4 used all of the 1gb or just over or varied between 900mb-1gb.

while i do have 16gb ram, when i check the details of my card it does say total system memory of 4gb so i assume it may dip in to that, but not much.

while i want 2gb and got my eye on a 4gb card, i dont technically need it, not until i get a 3rd monitor and can enjoy that gaming experience.

Associate
OP
thanks for the replys

hes saving up abit more money to get a new card now

hi meldarthx yea ive been looking on the mm thread, but hes set is mind on a new card

Last edited:
Associate
thanks for the replys

hes saving up abit more money to get a new card now

hi meldarthx yea ive been looking on the mm thread, but hes set is mind on a new card

if he wants a new card; tell him to save another 80 and snag 380; much much faster than 750ti specially at 1080p; 7-10% faster than 960 and you'll find 4 gigs much better.

though there was 380X for extra tenner :D seriously tell him to save a little more get a card that will last longer

Back
Top Bottom