US: The X-files Season 10

Soldato
How on Earth did you people manage to watch it?

I am currently watching through all the episodes on Amazon in HD. Free to watch if you have a prime sub.

Can't wait to reach the end on Amazon and then I'll watch the new eps. Was tempted to buy the Blu-Ray but will wait now for a complete box set which includes season 10.

Soldato
I am getting the feeling that these episodes do not have any continuity, and instead are finales to all the mythologies of the seasons. They have covered space craft, babies, and monsters but with no story arc.
It would also explain the short episode season.

Sadly this week's episode seemed to be mocking the series commitment to the ridiculous. Not sure I liked it.

Last edited:
Soldato
How on Earth did you people manage to watch it?

Most probably grew up with it so watched it when it came out. I'd love to rewatch it but no chance I'm going to convince the missus, particularly after her catching a few minutes of the episode 'Tombs'.

Quite honestly I think you could get away with watching the feature length episodes from each series which give a good coverage of the key events in each series. Certainly series 1 and feature length episodes but you would miss a huge amount really.

I was quite impressed with the first two episodes and although yes they felt rushed, it's bound to happen with only 6 episodes in the series. They would have been better to have done a 1/2 series like (if I recall correctly) Breaking Bad.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Loved episode 3 reminds me of when they used to have a light hearted episode in the season :D

Last edited:
Associate
Was nice to see some of the places local to me in there. The store (where the lizard guy got hit with the handbag in the parking lot) is not far from me (about 10 mins drive) I was trying to recognize other places in there, but on first watch only recognized the store. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom