Colonic Irrigation

Soldato
This would not work, see water is far to salty, if anything it would suck water out of you.

This.

Seawater would be more concentrated than the various solutes in the body so water molecules would actually pass through the gut wall into the sea water, rather than the other direction.

xx

Associate
If you live a healthy life, you don't need any of these ridiculous procedures. Butt for someone who is say 350 kilograms, lays in bed and cant move this might be of some use.

Man of Honour
It's the only way humans can safely rehydrate using sea water.

Have you been watching Bear Grylls? It's the safest way to rehydrate using dirty water rather than sea water, in the case of that episode he was using rainwater in the boat which had been mixed with bird crap and other nasties.

Soldato
Have you been watching Bear Grylls? It's the safest way to rehydrate using dirty water rather than sea water, in the case of that episode he was using rainwater in the boat which had been mixed with bird crap and other nasties.

^This, It is for dirty or brackish water.

Mind, you can extend your fresh water at sea by mixing it with sea water. Thor Hyadall discovered this during the Kon-Tiki expedition (He also found that the extra salt actually reduced thirst and therefore water consumption)

Back to OP.

Dont waste you money on Colonic irrigation.

If you want to get your insides squeeky clean, just get some Picolax from the chemists.

Mind, be warned, you will be projectile ******** for about 24 hours and will need to ensure that you are, at no time, more than 10ft from a bog!

(Do a web search for "The Picolax Thread" )

:p

Soldato
Possibly the funniest thing I have ever read on the internet.

In all seriousness, I had the experience when I went to have a VC a couple of years ago.

I would strongly advise anybody having to have this procedure and take picolax to get some incontinence pants (Nappies for grown ups)

When you get the first "urge", it will be in the middle of the night and you will not have even enough time to get out of bed! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom