OCUK Civilized South-Eastern Lunch MkIV (Now with more E46 M3?)

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
OP
Thanks for coming all, was an enjoyable day :) have some pics but left camera in the car, will take a look in a bit.

Good seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces. Hopefully the next one has a bit more sun.

It wouldn't be an SE meet without bad weather :p

That one's going in the wallpaper rotation!

Before I put up the thread for next month, any feedback from anyone? All happy with the pub (may have to change if our numbers increase)? Am aware there's some demand for a bit of a route which may happen in the warmer months, but with 20+ cars it becomes a bit of a handful especially when combined with Kent's traffic, so I'm inclined to say that the format of being at a pub with some alright roads nearby for passenger rides is working quite well.

Soldato
I think I scared a few sheep with my exit :o

Think you have given J-Lo a run for her money swinging your rear end in that fashion when exiting the car park:cool:

I wish I'd asked someone to take a video of me exiting. Still haven't heard what mine sounds like from the outside WOT.

I am pleased to report your M4 does not sound like a bowl of fruit ;) The M4 Sounds very very beastly indeed ;)

Higher It was refreshing to see someone else having a tea too, looks like CyZMyAssBaby knows the score :cool:

:D Most certainly.

Great to see a variety of cars. Enjoyed meeting as many people as possible yesterday. Excellent conversation to be had both motoring and non motoring. Great atmosphere, really friendly and the venue was great. Good to see the excellent workmanship on your m3 Robbie.

Looking forward to the next meet, weather permitting hopefully we can convey to another venue for another pot of tea :D

A big thank you to Callum for organising the meet.

Edit: loved the E39. A truly stunning car.

Last edited:
Associate
I was the last one to leave in the end, must have been about half 6... :D

I was frozen by the time I left at 5, right leg was dead until I got all the way home. No idea how you could stand outside much longer.

Pub is fine with me, having a route would be great but the traffic was really busy yesterday and is slow enough at the best of times. Add in a bit of wind and rain it's painful.

And of course today is blue sky's and sunshine...

Soldato
Apparently I've not posted since 2013...

It was a good turn out. Glad to catch up with some familiar faces. Apologies for being a bit antisocial to the guys I didn't know. Thanks to Callum for arranging it, at least you picked a dry day. Solid, take note!

Rolled up at 12 and took half a tree with me through the car park... I broke my rear wiper arm thing because I don't know how to change wiper blades. I don't even know why I'm in Motors forum because I don't know anything about cars.

Looking forward to seeing some more pictures and finding out how Clown got on with his rear wiper.
I got the arm off but I'm not strong enough to clip the spring back in :) Big thanks to Bryan, Stefan, Will, JP, Howard and whoever else I recruited to try and help me with it though :)

I just remember a point where Robbie started revving Nick's car whatever that thing was. Because I know them both offline I shouted at them calling them a c... word. Everyone turned around and looked at me like I was twoblacklines or something!

This is the only picture I took all day -
Cux6K3zh.jpg

Hi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom