fun but practical ~20-25k? M135i?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;29158502 said:
I get the point when it was new I just don't see the point now. It's not as if you are short of fast cars which didn't roam the world with the dinosaurs on a 25k budget is it?

They do still make an absolutely glorious sound though. It's a car you just have to want for what it is I guess, at least depreciation is minimal even if general running isn't.

OP the Leon cupra estate is a very decent car - I've been inna hatch and it feels thoroughly rapid, though the normal cars have pretty light wishy washy steering so I doubt the cupra is massively improved - still you can't have everything

Soldato
Deals on the focus rs.... Doubt it.

I've seen dealers putting them up for 40k. And Ford want even let me test drive one lol

Are they going to be limited run?

My RS4 fund ended up going on a house. Helped a friend out who needed a quick sale - house not as likely to be financial suicide as the RS4 :D

With funds low until the end of the year I was thinking hold out till RS comes out but won't have £40K to spend.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Are they not technically the same car?

Chasis wise they are both based on the MQB platform, but the engine is the Cupra is better. Cupra is 2.0 TFSI 290ps 0-62 in 5.8 - essentially the same engine as the S3. The Octavia is 2.0 TSI 220ps 0-62 in 6.8.

Back
Top Bottom