Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
He (it was a he) was driving it like a ******* ****** revving the **** off it, screeching away from lights and weaving through three lanes of traffic

Assuming it stolen, a dealer or a footballer ........

Possibly called Toby ;)

Soldato
4D7FD427-BE1A-457F-8B6B-8EFD1A8B3CC6_zpsoecxaleb.jpg

Crappy shot of an F Pace out of my window.

Soldato
That's not Knightsbridge underground car park off Motcomb Street in Belgravia is it? I've parked in there a fair few times over the years (not recently though) There's some very posh & vintage cars parked down there. Being where it is, I'd hate to think how much an annual Permit would be, though I think said owners of those cars are too worried about paying up.

Associate
That's not Knightsbridge underground car park off Motcomb Street in Belgravia is it? I've parked in there a fair few times over the years (not recently though) There's some very posh & vintage cars parked down there. Being where it is, I'd hate to think how much an annual Permit would be, though I think said owners of those cars are too worried about paying up.

It is indeed :) I imagine that the rental for the bays must be extremely high. There looks to be a countach hiding under some covers as well. Always a pleasure having a look round there.

Soldato
Looked on auto trader out of curiosity. Some going for over £40k..... WUT!?

That's silly money! I take it they'll never fall in price though? Might be a good investment if you look after it... But then what is the point? Many other cars I'd have for that money.

Back
Top Bottom