The Ugly gene-Why are there Ugly people?

Soldato
cushin for the pushin...

It's because the chap is beta, unable to get a better girl and will settle for anything and of course f̶a̶t̶ real women are like neglected dogs and go to any man that gives them attention, they have never had it better, even see handsome settling as their nature is beta.

Why do so many people still get this wrong?, alpha is the weakest of the pack, beta the next strongest, gamma the next, delta even more so, etc etc.

Associate
The_destroyer_of_worlds.jpg

OMFG mate the comment at the bottom had me in fits :p:p

Soldato
Why would the skinny guy think that? Dunno if it's always been the case but as a skinny guy approaching around middle age I find being skinny works very much in my favour at least in current times anyway :). Maybe some young skinny guys just think women fancy strong men - that's simply not true.

A guy I know is married to a larger lady. He says he likes the larger ladies. We know this isn't true. Ever since school he was the skinny ass dweeb who got bullied. Now when I see him, at the age of 34. If you put him in a women dress size he be a size 6. Bottle line is, he settled for the one and only women he has ever been with since he left school because he has no back bone to do better. Even his own family says this.

Not many like his wife because she is the topical mouthy fat women, with feminist glasses who likes to be the center of attention and has a reputation because of it.

Back
Top Bottom