Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Associate
I've just installed Nova Prime launcher on 2 devices including this phone .It does appear to be faster and smoother than both the standard launcher and the Google Now launcher and of course is more customisable

Soldato
really considerig getting this phone it seems amazing for the price. But i heard the camera isn't great? how is it really? also how's the front facing camera? can't find anything about that :p

Would it at least be an upgrade from my nexus 4?

Last edited:
Associate
really considerig getting this phone it seems amazing for the price. But i heard the camera isn't great? how is it really? also how's the front facing camera? can't find anything about that :p

Would it at least be an upgrade from my nexus 4?

For the money - definitely, the cameras not bad at all, my G2 was away for repair so i bought the ultra smart 6 as a stop gap, ended up leaving the G2 in it's box after it was fixed and using the ultra smart 6 until i bought the G4 for £225 from Vodafone!!:D

Soldato
Definitely getting better battery life as the weeks progress. Unplugged my phone yesterday. Now at the moment Still on 20% battery with 6hours and 3 minutes screen on time.

Associate
Definitely getting better battery life as the weeks progress. Unplugged my phone yesterday. Now at the moment Still on 20% battery with 6hours and 3 minutes screen on time.

Odd that I've never seen more than about 3 hours screen time on a charge but I've had 3 1/2 days between charges

Soldato
I couldnt believe my eyes either.

My battery graph totally flat lines when I'm not using my phone. I guess that must be the "doze' feature kicking in when the screen is off.

Back
Top Bottom