Poll: US: **The Walking Dead Season 6 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Who Negan killed in the season finale?

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm not going to use spoilers. If you've not watched it, you shouldn't be in the thread yet, right?

I thought that was a great episode. Had a little bit of everything, but mainly some great action and love the whole team just getting out there and fighting. It was perhaps a little convenient with some of the timing that people appeared to save others, but great edge of the seat stuff I thought.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Oh yeah!!!

That's what you call a Episode of walking dead. Knew what was going to happen but still was shocked and gripped with tension and excitement.

For all who thinks watching is a chore, if you didn't enjoy this don't bother watching it full stop.

Agreed ^ and the two brothers, oooooh yeah :cool:

Did I not say all good things to those that wait. ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Great episode, shame you didn't get to see blondie get nailed! Though rick might dig out her corpse haha :p That wasn't Negan either was it? Was that one of his crews? Surely he can't end that quickly?

Agreed ^ and the two brothers, oooooh yeah :cool:

What's this bit about?

Last edited:
Soldato
My feelings are the same every time I watch these, I question why, yet can't bring myself to turn it off.
I literally hate Rick, the fact he can't see that he's possible the most useless person on the planet is incredible. His attempts to save everyone are so badly planned that it's no wonder the kid wanted to shoot him, in fact Michonne needs to die for stopping him.
We now have to endure 3 or 4 more episodes of his next contrived and idiotic plan whilst he moans daily about Carl.
His character in the comic does not come across this way at all.

Caporegime
For all who thinks watching is a chore, if you didn't enjoy this don't bother watching it full stop.

haha, a huge +1!

I stopped browsing the walking dead threads on here the since season 3 thread as it was always the same moaning about the show, come back to this thread and still see the same people moaning :D :D :D

This episode should keep those "zOMG, need more zombie gore/killing" happy though but........ queue the complaints for the next several episodes because it will most likely only have a handful of zombie deaths :p

Overall, a superb episode though, much better than the finale of season 2, in that it was just boring watching them do drive-bys and the infinite ammo and headshots all the time.

Hope we get to see Negan soon.

Permabanned
At first i thought the scene leading up to Curl getting it was just a dream sequence :eek:

That wasn't Negan either was it? Was that one of his crews? Surely he can't end that quickly?

Nope, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is playing Negan. IMDb only has him listed as in it at the end of the season so might have to wait a while.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I literally hate Rick, the fact he can't see that he's possible the most useless person on the planet is incredible. His attempts to save everyone are so badly planned that it's no wonder the kid wanted to shoot him

Are you watching the same show as the rest of us?? How is it Rick's fault someone used a truck to breach the wall? Ron only reacted like that because he needed someone to blame for Jesse, Sam and his Father. Going to cover that scene again once everyone had a chance to see it.

His character in the comic does not come across this way at all.

Are you reading the same comic? That is Rick to a tee!!

Last edited:
Permabanned
I thought carl was dead for sure. Can't believe he made it and Glen? How did glen make it? Some of the worst plans as well, run through zombies to climb ladder. Run out take on 10000 zombies hope people join in.

Was a better episode but last time i said i had finished with it. At least they killed off the family may mean a faster pace rest of season.

Rick shows up some hope at the end, for me it seems to be what has been missing since it was found out that the scientist guy was just lying and there was no place to take him.

Soldato
Are you watching the same show as the rest of us?? How is it Rick's fault someone used a truck to breach the wall? Ron only reacted like that because he needed someone to blame for Jesse, Sam and his Father. Going to cover that scene again once everyone had a chance to see it.

Are you reading the same comic? That is Rick to a tee!!

It's not the same, in the comic your imagination can allow for certain things like walkers being a lot harder to get away from (since it's not able to show them sooo slow if they even are), but with the way this show has portray them, it's any wonder why you would bother leaving the house when they're all outside. They're to dumb to come get you if your quiet. Who in the tiny little mind would cover yourself in guts and try to walk through them. It down right idiotic, aka Rick. ""Hey everyone lets go in a convoy of death rather than one of use making a diversions so you can escape"" ""Good plan Rick good plan""

The comic (as far as I remember it was a while ago) only said it was a heard draw by a firefight towards Alexandria, I don't remember it being Ricks idiotic plan or fault for drawing them past and getting everyone killed in the process. It is this constant change of his character which doesn't sit well with me. I have always thought of him as someone down on their luck trying to survive in a hellish world but in this series he comes across more as a whiney man child, who dumb plans end up getting everyone but himself killed.

As far as I can tell he's out to kill everyone, with his if your not me then your a danger to everyone else (how ironic). He killed that kids dad (unnecessary), he took them on a ridiculously dangerous and totally unnecessary walk through walkers, when the child was obviously distraught and very very likely to get killed. I would blame him for all the walkers to begin with, so yeah I think the kid deserved to shoot him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom