Poll: US: **The Walking Dead Season 6 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Who Negan killed in the season finale?

• Total voters

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Come on guys stick to the show. One thing talking about spoilers from the comics already covered by the show but it's another talking about things yet to come even with spoiler tags.

Associate
Come on guys stick to the show. One thing talking about spoilers from the comics already covered by the show but it's another talking about things yet to come even with spoiler tags.

This gets raised every time, there isn't a need for spoilers after the show has aired in the US but anything that is comic related is fine so long as it is annotated and is in spoiler tags.

I'll reign in my conjectures as I got a little excited :D but the comic stuff has always been spoiler tagged, probably covered every couple of pages on this thread.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
This gets raised every time, there isn't a need for spoilers after the show has aired in the US but anything that is comic related is fine so long as it is annotated and is in spoiler tags.

I'll reign in my conjectures as I got a little excited :D but the comic stuff has always been spoiler tagged, probably covered every couple of pages on this thread.

The problem is, it a major bummer particularly for those that dont read the comic. Even with spoiler tags there a good chance someone will read it thinking it is covered by the show

Why are we even discussing anything that not happened yet when this thread is about the show. While like you i am just as enthusiastic about the comic/show, and like discussions about speculations as much as the next person, all I am asking is just show a little consideration to the wider audience.

Last edited:
Soldato
For me, the bigger problem is about people using spoilers for stuff that's in the show that has already aired on TV.

I've not clicked any of those above, as I assume they are actual spoilers, which I don't really see a problem with?

Man of Honour

CORAL!

4783b4a36a22a7222ea889579fa5c124.jpg

Was a great episode. I was a bit surprised about "Coral" with the eye thing, even though I knew it happened in the comics. Loved the rocket launcher scene at the beginning.

The comics and TV series don't run in tandem, there are plenty of differences, as highlighted below. However, I would suggest that they are put into spoiler tags. If it irks you off that much, either don't click the spoiler tags or leave the thread.

Rick lost his hand in the comics to the governor and that did not happen in the TV series

Caporegime
Hang on a second, what's with all the positivity in here?

I thought everyone on OcUK hated this show and it was pap?

I guess I'll need to come back next week for that.

I bloody loved the episode, great way to kick things off again.

Hang on a second, what's with all the positivity in here?

I thought everyone on OcUK hated this show and it was pap?

I guess I'll need to come back next week for that.

I bloody loved the episode, great way to kick things off again.

I love the show normally and liked it "before it was cool." :p

This is why I was hating on it so much for most of the season so far, mostly out of disappointment.

Soldato
My bigger question would be how did none of the 6 or 7 guys facing that way not see anything to alert them while Daryl killed the dude, got the launcher and came round to fire it. But I'll allow it ;)

Soldato
this one gave me a chuckle

10on1pv.jpg

Also as far as the comic related spoilers are concerned, for me its an interesting discussion/speculation of what may or may not be coming up. In future ill make sure to mark any spoilers Comic related to avoid any panties gettin in a twist. People still click the spoiler their own fault tbh

Soldato
My bigger question would be how did none of the 6 or 7 guys facing that way not see anything to alert them while Daryl killed the dude, got the launcher and came round to fire it. But I'll allow it ;)

He's a stealthy red-neck ninja, innit...

Better still I want Glenn to choose my lottery numbers!! Surrounded by zombies with no conceivable escape, not once but twice and still makes it to another episode. He has a gift...;):)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
He's a stealthy red-neck ninja, innit...

Better still I want Glenn to choose my lottery numbers!! Surrounded by zombies with no conceivable escape, not once but twice and still makes it to another episode. He has a gift...;):)

He like a cat with 9 lives. He got out of tougher spots. Remember when he was tied to a chair with a walker and he managed to get out of that. :eek:

Soldato
was an improvement but still seemed like it was playing to the lowest common denominator a little ''you want blood and guts? you got it!''

Back
Top Bottom