wtf!? humans, just wtf...

Man of Honour
7 Billion killing spree sounds like a lot of effort to me.

Just send a note to Putin saying Obama and Cameron think you're a massive puff, your mum smells of cheese and they don't believe you've got the balls to launch a nuke.

Total destruction of the planet. Done.

Soldato
And that's why I said we already kill animals for sport and always have done, not meat....do all those people deserve to die an awful death as well?

Well I think that is wrong as well, which is why fox hunting was banned. The people in Spain that torture bulls for an adrenaline rush also anger me and I have to admit I feel no sympathy for them when the Bull gets its own back.

Soldato
Well I think that is wrong as well, which is why fox hunting was banned.

Well, sort of....apart from it still goes on and there are lots of active hunts as there are plenty of exceptions to the ban that allow the hunt to gather and chase out the fox, with one caveat being that as long as the dogs don't kill the fox but it's shot, it's all ok.

So, they are still killing foxes for sport. (and how many times do you think the dogs actually chase the fox then all stand round looking at it when it's caught)

The people in Spain that torture bulls for an adrenaline rush also anger me and I have to admit I feel no sympathy for them when the Bull gets its own back.

Hey, I'm with you, I think it's abhorrent, I'm just pointing out I feel the responses in this thread to this incident in particular are a bit OTT when you realise what goes on anyway.

Heh, look up the list of Bloodsports, stuff on there I've never heard of, a lot are historical but plenty still go on all over the world today

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_sport#List_of_blood_sports

Goose pulling...String a goose up and try and pull its head off when you ride by! :eek:
Heh, Recreational Fishing is classed a blood sport.....lets kill all fisherman on the river banks! :p
Cockfighting
Spiderfighting!! :eek: I bet this one doesn't get much sympathy....;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
awful thing to do to a dolphin! I can only hope they just wenrn't aware of the danger it was in, and the excitment obviosuly spread and displaced common sense.

It's weird to me, as someone who doesn't consider himself an animal lover I find that I'm likely to do less harm to them than people that claim to love them.

Iv'e often tried to word that myself! so called 'animal lovers' are, from my experience, the worst!

Soldato
Love the animals. God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled. Don't trouble it, don't harass them, don't deprive them of their happiness, don't work against God's intent. Fyodor Dostoyevsky.

Back
Top Bottom