CarWow - The new car buyers market

Caporegime
For my Fiesta St they werent very good. DTD were cheapest however my local ford dealer pretty much matched them so went with them instead.

I dont think any one place will always be the cheapest fir every car, all the time.Just shop around all the brokers/local dealers and see what you can get.

Associate
I've ordered a new Audi A3 s-line from Coventry Audi via car wow which I pick up a week on Friday, saved 4300 on a 27k list price and got all the options plus engine that I wanted.

Service second to none and they beat by local dealer by over 2k.

Would recomend it but I have been waiting since October!

Soldato
They don't operate anything decent (like AMG / M or RS) so if you're in the mood for a run of the mill motor, give it a go. it's been around for about a year now. Still won't hold a candle to the likes of Broadspeed or DtD.

Associate
They don't operate anything decent (like AMG / M or RS) so if you're in the mood for a run of the mill motor, give it a go. it's been around for about a year now. Still won't hold a candle to the likes of Broadspeed or DtD.

My car wow quote via Audi Coventry is cheaper than broad speed. And only 120 more han drive the deal. Oh and DRive the deal wanted me to do an eight hour round trip!

Associate
I had the free hotel room from Tetbury. In the end I got over 16% off from Audi Coventry. I must admit that I would look at getting a B9 A4 next time. Absolutely lovely to look a at, shame the options are quite expensive.

Soldato
My car wow quote via Audi Coventry is cheaper than broad speed. And only 120 more han drive the deal. Oh and DRive the deal wanted me to do an eight hour round trip!

Whenever I've dealt with them we have been offered delivery either free or for a token sum

Associate

I bought an AMG after getting a quote from carwow which was lower that the others at the time although I did not get it from the quote from carwow I emailed my closest dealers outwards until one matched the price which was about 50 miles away.

Soldato

I was offered a 16.6% discount on a new A4 from there as well. After some haggling my local dealership offered 12%..

Associate
I was offered a 16.6% discount on a new A4 from there as well. After some haggling my local dealership offered 12%..

They are sending someone to pick me up from the station so then it's a 50 mile trip home, should be nice and hassle free. Now it appears in 2 weeks the facelift will be announced !!!

Soldato
They are sending someone to pick me up from the station so then it's a 50 mile trip home, should be nice and hassle free. Now it appears in 2 weeks the facelift will be announced !!!

Facelift? For what? The A4 is brand new, so I doubt there would be any facelift for a couple years?

Soldato
No the A3, that's what I've ordered. Facelift is expected at Geneva motor show next month. New DRL's, virtual cockpit, matrix LEDs are expected.

This is what I am waiting for, after the fiasco at eastbourne audi caused by a salesperson who didn't know his stuff I have been offered the same discount as I got for the a4 and a better deal for my car...

Associate
I have not used CarWOW but I have used another broker (orangewheels) when I got my C class last year. New C Class sport plus with the premium plus package, privacy glass at 31.5k, 2.5k deposit, 300 p/m and a 3 year term which was much better than any dealer could give me. This was with Mercedes Lincoln which I then got Merc Lakeside to match the offer.

Associate
All the dealers will match or get as close to as these sites. They are great weapons and show you know the correct prices.

My GTI is two years old, so when it's at 3 years, ill upgrade to a facelift GTI, R or S3. As the poster above said, they will change the lights, offer LED and that virtual cockpit looks the nuts. Also, new exhausts and hopefully chipset than current list with other goodies as standard.

Anyone buying a Mk7 Golf or A3 right now would be mad to do so.

Associate
All the dealers will match or get as close to as these sites. They are great weapons and show you know the correct prices.

My GTI is two years old, so when it's at 3 years, ill upgrade to a facelift GTI, R or S3. As the poster above said, they will change the lights, offer LED and that virtual cockpit looks the nuts. Also, new exhausts and hopefully chipset than current list with other goodies as standard.

Anyone buying a Mk7 Golf or A3 right now would be mad to do so.

My dealer (Merc Lakeside) were a pain to deal with initially - maybe because they were franchise dealers and not main? Luckily managed to twist their arm however.

Back
Top Bottom