Facebook dislike button

Soldato
I seem to be the only person I know who has never bothered to use Facebook. I've been called weirdo, freak and all manner of other names when I tell people that I don't use it.

It might have actually cost me a job once too, the idiot interviewer asked for permission to check out my Facebook profile and when I informed him that I don't have a profile on there he basically called me a liar and ended the interview there and then.

Meh!

Soldato
I went through a long phase of being a hermit that ended 5 years ago and when FB got big I was thus only mainly adding friends from school and college. Ever since I've been too embarrassed by this to add new friends and so my FB is a ghost town full of morons from the small town I grew up in talking about their pathetic jobs and selfies that look like you couldn't possibly take a worse picture. So with this dislike option I'm seriously thinking of a social experiment to dislike every single post I see, whatever it may be and monitor the reactions.

Suspended
Now I'd much prefer OCuK forums to have a like/dislike button.

Dickyb0b will get a few of them :D

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

The one with the wasps appearing out of no where from another dimension killed it :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
they should make it anonymous initially..... then retrospectively remove the anonymity and let the carnage begin :)

Soldato
OP
Listening to the news, it sounds like the dislike button wont be as straight forward as the like. I assume its going to be an option if you add the dislike button instead of the like button depending on the status.

Facebook realise that people wont post in fear of being downgraded!

So sorry people.... Kids pics, weight loss and what i had for tea! By all means add me if this interests you :D

Associate
I'm looking forward to it. Interested to see what way they implement it, will it show who dislikes you posts etc just like it does currently with likes.

I post a good bit on Fb and I know it it annoys people so I'll probably get disliked into oblivion :D Not that that'll it actually bother me, if anything it'll help tell what stuff people dislike the most from the range of stuff I post about.

Soldato
Quite looking forward to using it actually.

I can just casually sweep in, let someone know that their rant about immigrants/taxes are crap, and walk off without having to comment. Just them knowing they have my disapproval is enough with me. You can't discuss things with idiots.

Soldato
Quite looking forward to using it actually.

I can just casually sweep in, let someone know that their rant about immigrants/taxes are crap, and walk off without having to comment. Just them knowing they have my disapproval is enough with me. You can't discuss things with idiots.

*dislike*

Back
Top Bottom